[3.2] Uncensored's Elementalist Triple Bomber

Hello everyone! My name is Uncensored

I'll start by saying this is my first guide I have written so formatting and information may not be the best, but I will update it as I see fit.

History - I have always like the "Autobomber" idea / playstyle, but I wanted to do something different then the usual Assassin \ Crit \ Calamity build, so I decided on an Elementalist (For the Herald Ascendancy nodes obviously)

This build is currently a Work in Progress, so as gear / skills / tree changes I will update the guide.

Pros / Cons

Pros:
Autobomber! (Need I say more)
Amazing map clearing ability
Can Clear up to T12 maps (That's the highest I have tried at time of writing this post)

Cons
Need Vaal Breach to cheese bosses (300 Chaos on BHC last I checked)
Is a little expensive
Required Unique items can be expensive

Gear
Gear is listed in order of importance:
I think people underestimate the power of the Inpulsa Explosions, they make this build! You can play on a 5-link, but a 6-link is so much better! I am currently experimenting with the 6th gem, will have updates when I find which one works / feels the best.

Abberath's Hooves is what starts the "chain"

Yoke of Suffering is what makes all of our elemental damage shock - must have for easy Inpula Explosions

What's a Autobomber without an Esh's Mirror :D - With the speed you can get out of this build it stacks some insane amounts of lightning damage!

I'm not 100% that this ring is needed, but I know it feels way better with it then without it! Very powerful ring IMO

I used these gloves to add fire damage to Herald of Thunder - I am probably going to try out a set of Insanity gloves to see how much losing the fire damage actually effects the build

Of course, the almighty "Nerfed" Lightpoacher - This just helped increase clear speed because when the projectiles hit they to cause Inpulsa's Explosions

Nothing to fancy here, I like to go fast. If you would rather have more damage you could probably use a Doryani's Catalyst instead. I personally don't think it will need more damage, but I know some people will be trying to make a "Glass Cannon"

These last two items are pretty shit and both need upgraded, so don't mind them. Get as much life and Resists as you can right here!

These items are nowhere near optimized, if you have suggestions I would love to hear them. Play around with some things!

Gems

Herald of Ice - Added Cold Damage - Hypothermia - Innervate - (5-link) Added Lightning - (6-link) Immolate - The 6th link isn't set in stone yet.

In Abberath's - Immolate - Added Lightning Damage - Innervate - Added Cold Damage

In Lightpoacher - Physical to lightning - Greater Multiple projectiles - Faster Projectiles

Herald of Thunder - Ice Bite - Added Cold Damage - Innervate

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Cast when damage taken (Level 2) - Immortal Call (Level 4)

Herald of Ash

Tree
Current Skill Tree

It needs Optimization, but I'm working on it.

Ascendancy / Bandits
Ascendancy was taken in this order: Shaper of Desolation - Beacon of Ruin - Pendulum of Destruction - Mastermind of Discord

Beware: If you take it in the same order I did, you will not be able to run a 5-Link or Herald of Ash until you get your Uber Lab done. You can probably take Pendulum of Destruction and Mastermind of Discord first, I just didn't.

Bandits: Kill all for skill point - You could take Alira for Resists, but I think skill points are the better choice here.

Game-play Videos

FAQ
Last edited by Tablesturning on Mar 30, 2018, 9:30:20 PM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2018, 7:27:07 AM
Amazing build....
Accidentally pressed Submit instead of preview. Still not completely done, but almost there
This looks really awesome, I may switch to this!
"
stabbthehuman wrote:
This looks really awesome, I may switch to this!

It's turning out way better then I imagined it!

I will have the rest of the guide done tomorrow when I get out of work. So look for updates around 6PM EST tomorrow!
Playing with this idea as well, and I wanted to suggest some items that could synergize REALLY well with this build:

The Rippling Thoughts Sword would be AMAZING as a primary weapon for this build, albeit an expensive one. Doryani's is probably the best bet for 90% of options.

Also, there is the Stormfire ring that lets your lightning damage ignite as well, and increases the damage you do to ignited enemies greatly while also just increasing global ele damage and resists. Great weapon!

without Brightbeak, you'd definitely need insanity gloves to compensate, but if your life and resists were in order, a bisco's leash would also go a long way to make map clear really really quick.

The numbers for all this look really really nice in PoB. I'm interested to see what the survivability is like and what can be done with bosses.

Looking forward to your update!
"
stabbthehuman wrote:
Playing with this idea as well, and I wanted to suggest some items that could synergize REALLY well with this build:

The Rippling Thoughts Sword would be AMAZING as a primary weapon for this build, albeit an expensive one. Doryani's is probably the best bet for 90% of options.

Also, there is the Stormfire ring that lets your lightning damage ignite as well, and increases the damage you do to ignited enemies greatly while also just increasing global ele damage and resists. Great weapon!

without Brightbeak, you'd definitely need insanity gloves to compensate, but if your life and resists were in order, a bisco's leash would also go a long way to make map clear really really quick.

The numbers for all this look really really nice in PoB. I'm interested to see what the survivability is like and what can be done with bosses.

Looking forward to your update!

I did update the rest of the guide, I went and bought a Stormfire ring, I'm still testing it out because I am tight on resists right now. But once I upgrade my belt that should fill them out enough to start moving some other items around.

I also went and bought a 6 link Inpulsa's. Currently testing out what the 6th gem should be.
is this still in WIP?
Why not take elemental overload since youre not crit based?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info