[3.4] Might of the Crab Varunastra Assassin/Slayer

3.4 update incoming. Block is nerfed to the ground, so how about we join the statstick bandwagon for that fancy one million dps. Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/whc2dEYN
Last edited by thegagis on Aug 30, 2018, 4:56:44 AM
Guide has been updated to 3.4 standards. Crunching the numbers of Herald of Purity vs Herald of Ash is still pending, but that is so minor I will not bump the thread when I update that part of the guide.
Love the idea of the build, do you think reave/vaal reave could replace blade flurry as a mapping/delving main skill
"
Autoshift wrote:
Love the idea of the build, do you think reave/vaal reave could replace blade flurry as a mapping/delving main skill
Sure. Lacerate might be a good compromise as a sort of half-way point between flurry and reave too.
love this idea, i play Delve with this build...

is possible to play with many changes!

Your character is so strong, u can swap any skills u want and u are still cracy killing machine !

I play with Consecrated path right now, doesnt matter what skill i use ....i kill all ... insane build.

And this Crab set .... Oh boy, iam more tanky then i was any time on jugger before.
\\Ill try it when i get the Set - Found out how -> Timeworn Reliquary Key
Last edited by crushda on Sep 23, 2018, 2:14:29 AM
What about the mine itself? how does the character feel? and I would like to watch the video, thanks
That Meek on Shadow is unbelievably juicy and I got what I wanted - the value of Varublah. But it's 300 ish dps is really too low after all those steal on the tree and no more synergy

Also, Crab gloves are useless, Tombfist with intimidate would be better. Conc Effect and Hypothermia would also be better on your gem link
Just thought i'd leave my pob here before the statstick nerf goes live

My offhand is random ele, changed to cold just to get it show in pob what the actual dps numbers are like.

https://pastebin.com/gxum4fs5

ps vile toxin is a very BAD way to scale your dmg over something like this setup.

Otherwise the build is very fun, sadly dead after the statstick nerf and the way they are changing dualwielding.
Cheers Noxydawn. I like your take on it.

My original version of the build was Assassin/Gladiator with shield block but going back to that might not be viable due to how hard it would be to get spell block with the modern Ascendant Gladiator. Its probably still a functioning build but nothing to get excited about. I'll take her out for a ride after the patch hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info