Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

So... the purpose of Build of the Week is to showcase strange and interesting build choices even if they're not 100% efficient... and people get upset that the build of the week is something not 100% efficient.

Okay.
Cool build !

What surprises me the most is the whining..
You dont need to have played this game for thoundsands of hours to build something similar..
All it takes is watching some hours of youtube vids and being able to read stuff of google.

AND build diversity? almost anything is possible, if u want to put in the effort..its pissing me off that so many ppl expect ggg to make it easy to reach insane dps numbers with very little effort, when it comes to poison / ignite and so on..
Cmon bois and girls..grow up..put in the effort..work harder..this isnt freaking diablo or wow...things arent getting handed to you...
It is one of the things that makes poe great!
LUL
How do the molten strike projectiles apply poison aren't they fire?
me and all my friends completely overlooked this gg ggg!
"
Sublux909 wrote:
How do the molten strike projectiles apply poison aren't they fire?

60% of them are, yes. The remaining 40% is physical, which (along with chaos damage) can indeed apply poison.

But the subtext of your question remains: "Why would you use poison with a fire build?" And to that question, my answer is "I have no idea." Just because it's unusual, perhaps.

Personally, I don't feel that intentionally gimping your character is particularly interesting or unique, unless it leads to a genuinely different play style. But perhaps Bex thinks the slowing effect is enough to accomplish exactly that.
Wash your hands, Exile!
molten wew
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
"
Gainz_God wrote:
Would of been a lot more builds submitted if GGG didnt kill build diversity every patch.

100% absolutley agreed.

200% agreed , who say better ? :p
Molten Strike has been a bit too good for a bit too long hasn't it?
Now we have an insanely laggy build on the Build of the week, which neither the servers nor the client really likes, but it is fun.

Can we now have CoC, Mjölnir and Cospri back?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info