-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:19:09 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:19:17 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:19:23 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:25:06 AM
So hey, thanks for the guide. I have a few questions that weren't answered by reading through it that I might suggest being answered.

Using your T13 Arsenal map run as a starting point, I noticed your mouse placement was very close to your character, even when no monsters were anywhere to be found. After playing the build for so long, is this just muscle memory for killing harder monsters? I would think for map clearing moving the mouse farther away would be faster. I'm not a speed freak, but you were getting through the map slower than the default walking speed. Would you say that player accuracy with the mouse would improve clearspeed, with basically 'higher apm' type mouse movement? How important for clearspeed would you rate that at?

Your frenzy seemed to miss targets a lot, and I noticed in your mud geyser video that you don't seem to hit more than 1 or maybe sometimes 2 monsters with your frenzy at a time, which would ultimately mean less damage overall for the discharge. I could propose solutions to this, but perhaps you think these were rare cases and charge generation is typically higher. (Chain + curse corrupted gloves, for example).

Your intuitive leap could, technically, pick up the endurance node as well. Wouldn't that be beneficial for more charges to burn through? Or do you simply never see that many charges generated?

A pastebin of your character would be marvelous, so that we can see how tight the gearing requirements are for dexterity / strength etc. There were some locations on the skill tree where pathing could be improved unless you're specifically looking for flat stats.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:25:38 AM
yup yup, well thought out response and intentions were mildly apparent in the guide itself, just not spelled out as such. a good addition to discuss these things.

I like to take my time in maps personally myself, but there's still a crowd that will look at a video and click out of it in 4 seconds if you're not sonic the hedgehog. Might show off one or two speed clears compared to the rough stuff for such fans, also.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Fun build, works well, thank you :D
need update Passive Tree!
Last edited by Spaideris on Apr 19, 2018, 5:47:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info