3.2- GANNICUS CYCLONE [500K UNTIL 1 MILLON DPS] - UBER ATZIRI AND SHAPER DOWN

for a long time i wanted to try a gladiator cyclone build but i couldn't make this viable. now we have nice items to do it and i'm happy.
- we have a decent pool life with abyss belt and gloves.
- we can exploit frenzy charge mechanic.(it's that changed all to me)
- we can exploit full life mechanic. enemies can't hit us because we have high evasion chance and block chance and when enemies get hit us insta leech and regeneration make his job.

pros and cons
Spoiler

pros:

-excellent clear speed.
-it's REALLY funny to play
-REALLY NICE MOBILITY
-dual wielding is visually perfect :3
-high evasion.
-about 47% block chance without rumi's flask
-decent physical damage reduction especially if you have endurance charges up.
-we have instaleech then we dont need a large pool life.

cons:
-only 5k hp to be a melee build.
-your elemental resistance aren't so good.
-it's not cheap.
-no elemental/ chaos damge (no auras)

MECHANIC
Spoiler

pure physical damge. we have using brutality. you could go for another setup and get more damage with hatred and herald of ash. but to me gannicus dont use tricks :3

BANDITS
Spoiler
kill em all or get kaitryn if you wanna get a lvl 93 character

3.0 TREE

GEAR CHOICES
Spoiler

CORE ITEMS THAT YOU NEED.
Spoiler

WELL- i tried to do it with another weapons but i didn't find nice swords o axes with a decent pure physical damage. then i tried with bloodseeker and it was espectacular. best physical OH weapons.
you need farrul's armour to get frenzy constantly frenzy charges. its necessary to do a nice endgame.

WEAPON
Spoiler

you can make a 30% of quality bloodseeker on your menagerie and after get someone with cullyng strike.

ARMOUR
Spoiler

no options. you need it. after you can make it 6 linked .

HELMET
Spoiler

nice dps. you can try with another rare helmet if you want more resistances.
blood rage enchant or cyclone AS/AD. enchants on starkonja aren't expensive.

BELT
Spoiler

we need 2 suffix with high resistances and another suffix with "aspect of the cat, aura".
we can get good jew with good life(40-50) nice resistances and chance to blind"chance to blind is really good with "cyclone"(perma blind on bosses).

AMULET.
Spoiler

daresso is the best option. OH weapons has not good weapon range. daresso give us nice AOE cyclone. another mechanic that we to take advantage is full life. then 60% increased damage is perfect to us.

RINGS
Spoiler

yo need life, resistances, and physical damage / Atack speed
i need to change one of my rings with another con high resistances. if you want more damage you could try with steel ring or diamond ring

GLOVES
Spoiler

it is not a core item but 6% of life and 2/1 socket to get more life is so good.
it has perma intimidate, life and Atack speed. we can get 80-100 to maximum life with 2 good jewells

BOTS
Spoiler

i need to change my boots.
get movement, life and nice resistances

FLASKS
Spoiler
lion's roar + sulphur+ diamond to get the burst DMG. you need get remove bleeding from life flask and inmune to freeze from sulphur or diamond flask.

JEWELS
Spoiler

necessary:
-7% increased max life
not necessary but it's good
chose:
-critical chance
-critical multiplier
-ASpeed
-ADamage
-block chance.
-elemental resistances

GEMS
Spoiler

6L MAIN
Spoiler
conc for bosses and incr for clear speed. if you have the curr you can get a lvl 21 cyclone with +4 to melee range.

1l whirling blades
Spoiler
u can link fortify support to get fortify

4l curse
Spoiler

vulnerability is better. i don't know punishment works with evasion or block mechanic

5l- aura + enduring cry.
Spoiler

i'm running with determination cause i'm using a watcher's eye jewel with high chance to block attacks and physical damage reduction. i think only chance to block is necessary.

5l- cwdt GOLEM AND BLOOD RAGE
Spoiler

I FORGOT say we has a build with critical strikes then we need accuracy

PANTHEON
Spoiler

-MAJOR GOD:Soul of Lunaris:
solaris is good too.
-MINOR GOD:
Soul of gruthkul

IMAGES
Spoiler

THE SHAPER
Spoiler

UBER ATZIRI
Spoiler

PATH OF BUILDING(PASTEBIN)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/6XZQtsy8

excuse me for my English. i'm still learning.
Last edited by khatos5 on Mar 28, 2018, 9:08:40 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2018, 9:55:09 PM
I gotta say, looking over the POB link. I now really want to try this out haha. I get that most ppl might say "Oh, it's just another bloodseeker claw build" but the evasion / block and damage with cyclone mixed in makes me want to mess around here. Wolf Fang Fist Action

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info