Updated Cloth Map of the Atlas?!

I purchased the Redeemer Supporter pack on Nov 21, 2017 4:51:46 PM and was sent a confirmation email saying that the purchase was successful and that I was going to receive my physical items in the mail in the next few weeks after (once GGG started to ship them out). I received my War For The Atlas T-Shirt around a week-two weeks after the purchase. It is now almost April and I still haven't received the Updated Cloth Map of the Atlas that was supposed to have been shipped last year? I emailed GGG and they said

"The War for the Atlas Cloth Maps will be sent from our office in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm afraid we are not able to give a specific date, however we have started the shipping process, and hope to have these sent out to players soon. We apologise for the delay! Due to the nature of international shipping, particularly in regards to customs and inspections in different regions, it is very difficult to give a proper timeline on the delivery of any physical goods. I'm very sorry that we are unable to provide you with a detailed timeline."

Now I am worried that my map was lost in the mail, was delivered to the wrong address, never sent to me, or is still on the way but on it's way back to New Zealand. I really want to get it as soon as possible!

Has anyone else received the updated Cloth Map of the Atlas yet? If so, around what date did you get it? Let me know if you are in the US and on the East Coast, because that is where my map should be getting delivered to (so if you got yours but I haven't I will know something went wrong with the delivery process).

Any input will be awesome so I can find out when and where my Updated Cloth Map of the Atlas is on Earth! (also if you see this GGG, it would be awesome if you could let me know anything that could help me track or pinpoint the day it should arrive at my door step...thanks!)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last edited by MickeyDankMouse on Mar 25, 2018, 10:47:05 PM
Last bumped on May 8, 2018, 10:38:23 PM
We're taking a look at this for you, and will send you a message as soon as possible. :)
"

Has anyone else received the updated Cloth Map of the Atlas yet? If so, around what date did you get it? Let me know if you are in the US and on the East Coast, because that is where my map should be getting delivered to (so if you got yours but I haven't I will know something went wrong with the delivery process).

It's not just you. I've been to and fro emailing since February about this. I got the same generic response as you ("early stages of shipping") two weeks ago, and when I queried what that meant, I got this, 13 days ago:

"
Hi again,

Thank you for the response. I have looked into your account and it looks like your map has indeed been shipped. We are not able to speculate on how long it may take to arrive, we do however estimate 4-6 weeks.

I hope that this helps and if you need anything else please feel free to let us know.

Best regards...

I will give this to GGG Support: they do a great job in responding promptly to what must be a lot of queries.

I'm only across the Tasman, and the cloth map hasn't arrived. New Zealand ships maybe go via Tierra del Fuego?

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 26, 2018, 12:08:59 AM
Hmm I asked this question at the end of the last league and was told the last cloth maps took months.

So I've just waited. Was going to ask about it at the end of this league and see this thread.

So please ( Hello Rob! ) put my name down for "I have no maps (2x Dominator)".

Thanks.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
I got mine 2wks ago.. was worried if it got lost in mail too.. it just takes a time I guess;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
I got mine 2wks ago.. was worried if it got lost in mail too.. it just takes a time I guess;)

Are you on the East Coast in the USA by any chance? Just curious to see if it's just me being all the way in the US and in a busy state..New York! Well, I really hope it comes in the next 1-3 weeks!! Or even tomorrow would be splendid since I have off from work lol! (I can only hope and dream hehe)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Ben_GGG wrote:
We're taking a look at this for you, and will send you a message as soon as possible. :)

Thanks so much Ben! I hope I can get my Map very soon so I can experience that NEW "Upadated Cloth Map of The Atlas" SMELL! I can't wait! *goes back to waiting*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
"
KOrchann wrote:

Are you on the East Coast in the USA by any chance? Just curious to see if it's just me being all the way in the US and in a busy state..New York! Well, I really hope it comes in the next 1-3 weeks!! Or even tomorrow would be splendid since I have off from work lol! (I can only hope and dream hehe)

I live on northwest coast of Scotland man.. Delivering to here takes always longer, than for rest of UK.. Hope u get your map soon man..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
GGG released the Atlas of Worlds supporter packs on the 13th of August 2016, and I purchased mine on the 23rd. Received my atlas on the 30th of January - over five months later.

They reached out to me a single time on the 10th of November to tell me that I hadn’t provided them with a proper postal address. This was two months after I received my t-shirt from that same pack at that same address. I wasn’t pleased, and no apologies for the delay were offered.

When I saw the War for the Atlas packs, I decided I’d be avoiding that series.

tl;dr: Company takes half a year to deliver an order; accuses the customer of incompetence.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I haven't received mine either. No contact from support or anything. I just figured I would never see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info