The Fire and Ice Mystery Box Microtransactions

sorry, but this looks lazy af...I spent a few dollars in this game but since you guys went the lootbox way, I'll save my money for blackjack & hookers...

...and please...rework your store...it has become very difficult to find anything specific...
YES YES! WAIT ME MY SWEET GOLEMS I AM COMING!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I was hoping to see option to buy already mixed set.
Just to summarize total expenses for full mixed set:
2x armour pack = 840 points
2x wings = 640 points
2x weapon effect = 360 points (or 720 points if i want to dual wield)
2x character effect = 420 points
2x horns = 200 points
2x footprints = 160 points

So in total 2620-2980 points (262-298$), something like 200-220$ on sale for just one set.
I always knew mtx shop is overpriced but now...
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Mar 26, 2018, 7:52:14 AM
Finally! Now I just have to wait another 4 weeks until they are on sale *gasp* ♥
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
f*dge, that was ugly...
U RUINED MY ACCOUNT BALANCE :D
UwU
I keep forgetting that they released the mystery box mtx after a while. I'm done buying mystery boxes. I mean I'll try to stop buying mystery boxes.... They feel terrible when I'm getting my 6th duplicate and still need some others in the box. Just need to wait 3 months to buy the ones I want. I hate mystery boxes.

It isn't about the money it just sucks. A suggestion is to Please Convert extras to coins. Or have a buy all button when mtx comes out. Set at like 300 bucks as a support box set maybe? I dunno I can't keep buying those boxes. Thanks.
Last edited by aneruok1 on Mar 26, 2018, 2:52:28 PM
YAY! I have been waiting for this so long :))

and now... I can't wait for the Innocence/Sin MTX in store :D ♥

gorgeous ones!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Cool
Sorry, I'm a little confused. The video says at the very end that they're on sale until the end of the abyss league..? :X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info