[3.2] Assassin Wander! Atz, U-Atz, Shaper, Elder, U-Elder viable!

Ok, that doesn't sound like it's worth it at all...

Have you thought about putting Wrath in an Essence Worm and running Herald of Ice instead? That would also give us room for Faster Attacks in the Frenzy Setup and 2 Sockets for Vaal Haste and Inc. Duration.

Do you think that evens out the dmg and life we lose from the ring?
"
BundesHeinz wrote:

Have you thought about putting Wrath in an Essence Worm and running Herald of Ice instead? That would also give us room for Faster Attacks in the Frenzy Setup and 2 Sockets for Vaal Haste and Inc. Duration.

For the start it might make sense but if you aim for endgame gear then it's not. We run here Empower + Enlighten + Wrath and looking for +1 to socketed gems in our shield so it's 21+1+(3 from Emp lvl 4 but +1 from shield so +4 here) so it's 26 lvl Wrath, with Essence Worm you have lvl 23 Wrath (if you have lvl 21 gem). We run Herald of Ice anyway. Frenzy is fast enough imho for just 3 charges we have in our build.
Hey thank you for the guide Im really enjoying it, although my gear is bad and I'm under leveled. But would it be a good idea to grab the life leech nodes until I get some good fear/damage? I'm having a really hard time in teir 1 maps :(
"
skylfer1993 wrote:
"
BundesHeinz wrote:

For the start it might make sense but if you aim for endgame gear then it's not. We run here Empower + Enlighten + Wrath and looking for +1 to socketed gems in our shield so it's 21+1+(3 from Emp lvl 4 but +1 from shield so +4 here) so it's 26 lvl Wrath, with Essence Worm you have lvl 23 Wrath (if you have lvl 21 gem). We run Herald of Ice anyway. Frenzy is fast enough imho for just 3 charges we have in our build.

So basically I can use Essence Worm before I have +1 Gems on my shield. Alright, will probably do it that way. Thanks!
Sorry for my ignorance but, where did you get life leech?... thanks in advance...
"
Darkmatterr wrote:
Hey thank you for the guide Im really enjoying it, although my gear is bad and I'm under leveled. But would it be a good idea to grab the life leech nodes until I get some good fear/damage? I'm having a really hard time in teir 1 maps :(

Yeah before you get enough damage that would be smart to get more life leech nodes so you can cap your life leech.
Just hit few nodes under Vaal Pact.

"
Madasan wrote:
Sorry for my ignorance but, where did you get life leech?... thanks in advance...

Last edited by skylfer1993 on Mar 28, 2018, 3:20:54 AM
Can you maybe post a vid of you killing uber elder with this ?
This looks super squishy tbh.

Also, whats the reason not putting 1 point into acro ?
Last edited by aGnosticc on Mar 28, 2018, 6:23:40 AM
I'm disappointed in this build. Glass cannon yeah, but every little hit can 1-shot and have much more cheaper and cooler full dps builds. It can be fun who love the challenge to avoid every skillshots from enemy, even from mobs.
"
Psylimusic wrote:
I'm disappointed in this build. Glass cannon yeah, but every little hit can 1-shot and have much more cheaper and cooler full dps builds. It can be fun who love the challenge to avoid every skillshots from enemy, even from mobs.

You have only 1 abyss jewell with + to max life, look at his jewells, 2x flat light dmg + max life, max life is needed, otherwise your dead.

Problem is your stuff, not the build, upgrade it !
I'd love a vid from Uber aswell. Looks interessting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info