[3.3] Gladiator Spectral Shield Throw pure phys bloodsplosion - easy and safe

"
sidtherat wrote:
updated. it is a 'rough' estimate of what i did while leveling.

rush Resolute Technique, then fill in damage. do all the travelling early on when points come easily. Use Evwar's Mirage as soon as available, then switch to Advancing Fortress. That Life Gain on Hit will save you plenty often

Thanks mate, much appreciated. Going to give the build a go tomorrow :)
which bandit did you choose?
2 passives. Kraitn or Oak are both good options but with abyss jewels.. it just doesnt make much sense because jewel is pretty much always even better one.
You should also mention beastcraft - corrupt a weapon or shield to get 30% quality
indeed. did not mention it because my Bestiary experience is very limited (and current race did not make me like it more)

ill update the OP
Playing this in the flashback race. having a blast.

Faster proj. in the glove makes this build feel really fun. Cant recommend enough.
hi!
have took the liberty of checking your character and couple tips (PoB is not reliable when calculating this skill's damage and performance):
- your chest links seem odd. two PPAD gems. try to at least 5link it (i think you can buy this chest pre-5linked cheaply as pretty much no other build uses it)
- your gloves: Unbound Aliments makes sense only if your bleeds are strong. I doubt this is the case at this time. Straight dmg multiplier might serve you better. or - preferably - 20% quality chain for uber thrash clear.
- Ancestral Warchief is useless for you. Use Ancestral PROTECTOR. Warchief gives you melee damage that you deal 0 of. Ancestral Protector gives you attack speed without naming 'melee' or 'ranged'

I do not know how expensive are Inpresence amulets atm but make it your priority.

other than that - glad youve liked it. it remains my fav build of all times and there is still a long list of upgrades waiting for me. i like builds with long upgrade paths and this one is definitely one of these
"
sidtherat wrote:
hi!
have took the liberty of checking your character and couple tips (PoB is not reliable when calculating this skill's damage and performance):
- your chest links seem odd. two PPAD gems. try to at least 5link it (i think you can buy this chest pre-5linked cheaply as pretty much no other build uses it)
- your gloves: Unbound Aliments makes sense only if your bleeds are strong. I doubt this is the case at this time. Straight dmg multiplier might serve you better. or - preferably - 20% quality chain for uber thrash clear.
- Ancestral Warchief is useless for you. Use Ancestral PROTECTOR. Warchief gives you melee damage that you deal 0 of. Ancestral Protector gives you attack speed without naming 'melee' or 'ranged'

I do not know how expensive are Inpresence amulets atm but make it your priority.

other than that - glad youve liked it. it remains my fav build of all times and there is still a long list of upgrades waiting for me. i like builds with long upgrade paths and this one is definitely one of these

thanks so much for the tips

Will def try to 5L, stopped where I was because I was poor.

I had two PPAD gems at the time my gloves didn't have an extra green socket. I've moved it off. I was using the unbound as filler.

DOH! Must've totally misread which totem I needed. :-)

I'm having great fun on this build but I can't seem to get the 2 extra projectiles from Beltimber after shield charging. I don't see any extra at all at any time. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Also which gods are you running, or did I miss it in the OP? Thanks.
the extra projectiles apply only to the 'secondary' projectiles - the shards that come from the explosion. you WILL NOT get 3 shields thrown!

Pantheon:
Major:Soul of Solaris (with 1st and 2nd upgrade)
Minor: Soul of Ryslatha (with upgrade) or Soul of Shakri (with upgrade) if boss is known to deal serious poison damage (my chaos resist is preeeeetty bad)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info