[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

"
hi,

I respecd my FS character to match your budget build, thing is i'm at lvl 80 and stil feeling a bit weak.

Can you take a look at my build and tell me what to improve ?

https://pastebin.com/wADx60f1

Thanks

Take a look at the changes ive made here

https://pastebin.com/GQw3B6mG

11 levels higher at 91 and we're at 6.5k life, and 3.5 mil if you invest wisely.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
hi,

I respecd my FS character to match your budget build, thing is i'm at lvl 80 and stil feeling a bit weak.

Can you take a look at my build and tell me what to improve ?

https://pastebin.com/wADx60f1

Thanks

Take a look at the changes ive made here

https://pastebin.com/GQw3B6mG

11 levels higher at 91 and we're at 6.5k life, and 3.5 mil if you invest wisely.

thx for the quick reply, will take a look at what you changed. and again thx.
Just wanted to give this build a Thumbs up! Rolled a budget section and got up to 6K life with 3.5Mil shaper dps. killed shaper and t14 elder smoothly. I've now tried to push the build further in Bestiary without any legacy items and i'm currently sitting at 6.2Mil DPS and 6k life with my gear at the moment, nowhere near perfect, i can still upgrade ring / amulet. This is also without enchant on boots or helm, with those i would be at 7.1Mil, not to mention divining my loreweave :(. I specced into sword's as i felt the thing holding back the dps was the bloodseeker, Its a different playstyle not instant leeching but it also isn't uncomfortable to me. Had to spec 1 point into vaal pact so bloodrage is annoying but manageable, I haven't unlocked Uber elder so cant say how the build does that fight but using kaoms roots and having this level of dps it should be okay, only factor is the instant leech but i've seen builds without bloodseeker do fine.

I also got lucky and 6L'd a second loreweave in 40 fusings so i have my reave setup in a second, this trivialises add phase in elder for anyone who struggled with conc blade flurry, fast and easy swap.

IF anyone needs any help or questions feel free to PM me ingame or look at my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/495VVfw2

PS. i never play standard but i'm definitely keeping this guy and grabbing a pair of legacy acuity to see how far i can push this :D
"
tweedacus wrote:
Just wanted to give this build a Thumbs up! Rolled a budget section and got up to 6K life with 3.5Mil shaper dps. killed shaper and t14 elder smoothly. I've now tried to push the build further in Bestiary without any legacy items and i'm currently sitting at 6.2Mil DPS and 6k life with my gear at the moment, nowhere near perfect, i can still upgrade ring / amulet. This is also without enchant on boots or helm, with those i would be at 7.1Mil, not to mention divining my loreweave :(. I specced into sword's as i felt the thing holding back the dps was the bloodseeker, Its a different playstyle not instant leeching but it also isn't uncomfortable to me. Had to spec 1 point into vaal pact so bloodrage is annoying but manageable, I haven't unlocked Uber elder so cant say how the build does that fight but using kaoms roots and having this level of dps it should be okay, only factor is the instant leech but i've seen builds without bloodseeker do fine.

I also got lucky and 6L'd a second loreweave in 40 fusings so i have my reave setup in a second, this trivialises add phase in elder for anyone who struggled with conc blade flurry, fast and easy swap.

IF anyone needs any help or questions feel free to PM me ingame or look at my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/495VVfw2

PS. i never play standard but i'm definitely keeping this guy and grabbing a pair of legacy acuity to see how far i can push this :D

Good to see someone pushing such numbers with gear that's obtained in league!
Hey

I've mixed a couple of things up a bit to try and help with making the build more tanky, and getting more dps.

Specifically, I've moved way from ancestral protector for a couple of reasons

- Being able to proc bleed on things in an areas larger than that of 4 stacks of reave, is much, much better than having tiny, single target range. This isn't as important when using reave as we don't use bloodlust, but with BF in uber elder, I realized that without this, im losing a 61% multiplier on everything that isn't bleeding. The AOE is insane and it does significantly more AOE dps than protector.
- Now that I have warlord's mark on hit, the more things my totem hits, the more leech it gets, keeping it alive. The synergy is real.

Following in the footsteps of the previous person's comments, I've decided to buy an extra chest piece and helmet.

- Rather than swapping out 8 gems and the helmet, i now just swap the helmet and chest and im good to go. Getting the gems is almost free and we could even use a belly for mapping and a loreweave for bosses.
- This was a fabulous suggestion and saves me so much time it's incredible.
- I wouldn't go about swapping gear mid uber-elder fight as I just use Inc area instead of conc beforehand. It's still doing 3x the damage of reave, though admittedly with a litte bit less AOE than 4 stacks of reave.

I wanted more leech, and to consolidate where I got mana and life leech from while also generating mor eendurance charges.

- I bought this with the 3 suffixes, then yolo rolled the mana and T1 phys. I was incredibly lucky to hit phys.
- This ring now frees up a jewel slot, an affix on another jewel, gives more charges, more leech and more damage. I will be encouraging people to try a warlord's mark ring.

As I now have warlord's mark, I can't use another curse. I was previously letting CWDT taking do all the casting, so it's only when in immediate danger that this has any effect. The extra jewel slot and other benefits actually give higher dps than elemental weakness would. We're also getting consistent p charges from leap slam too.

There's a bit that has changed, though the build's still mostly the same, but stronger.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey

I've mixed a couple of things up a bit to try and help with making the build more tanky, and getting more dps.

Specifically, I've moved way from ancestral protector for a couple of reasons

- Being able to proc bleed on things in an areas larger than that of 4 stacks of reave, is much, much better than having tiny, single target range. This isn't as important when using reave as we don't use bloodlust, but with BF in uber elder, I realized that without this, im losing a 61% multiplier on everything that isn't bleeding. The AOE is insane and it does significantly more AOE dps than protector.
- Now that I have warlord's mark on hit, the more things my totem hits, the more leech it gets, keeping it alive. The synergy is real.

Following in the footsteps of the previous person's comments, I've decided to buy an extra chest piece and helmet.

- Rather than swapping out 8 gems and the helmet, i now just swap the helmet and chest and im good to go. Getting the gems is almost free and we could even use a belly for mapping and a loreweave for bosses.
- This was a fabulous suggestion and saves me so much time it's incredible.
- I wouldn't go about swapping gear mid uber-elder fight as I just use Inc area instead of conc beforehand. It's still doing 3x the damage of reave, though admittedly with a litte bit less AOE than 4 stacks of reave.

I wanted more leech, and to consolidate where I got mana and life leech from while also generating mor eendurance charges.

- I bought this with the 3 suffixes, then yolo rolled the mana and T1 phys. I was incredibly lucky to hit phys.
- This ring now frees up a jewel slot, an affix on another jewel, gives more charges, more leech and more damage. I will be encouraging people to try a warlord's mark ring.

As I now have warlord's mark, I can't use another curse. I was previously letting CWDT taking do all the casting, so it's only when in immediate danger that this has any effect. The extra jewel slot and other benefits actually give higher dps than elemental weakness would. We're also getting consistent p charges from leap slam too.

There's a bit that has changed, though the build's still mostly the same, but stronger.

im assuming that you mean you switched to warchief to proc bleed yes?
Beat elder again tonight, though this time on my own atlas!

This was all i got which is just how it goes i guess!

I'm going to take a break for a while as it's taken me a week of straight farming to get to uber elder.

Any reason behind picking Blade Flurry AOE over Blade Flurry inc. dmg?
"
zipfelq89 wrote:
Any reason behind picking Blade Flurry AOE over Blade Flurry inc. dmg?

Hey mate

When it comes to Uber Elder, It acts as a source of better leech, and it ensures that we're killing the adds for flask charges before they can drop desecrated ground, etc; managing greater numbers of threats.

I tried it with Conc effect and it wasn't as smooth. It's like 1 - 2 bursts until shaper/elder become immune, then it's a matter of dodging, attacking adds until there's an opening.

It can clearly be done with conc effect, though as this build's got enough dps, it isn't required.

If it didn't take at least 8 guardian maps and over an hour to unlock the fight each time, i'd definitely experiment more!

Anecdote
- There were two occasions where I couldn't reach elder with BF due to shapers beam being in the way. I got around it through whirling, though those moments of limitation made me ask myself that if in this battle alone, am I benefiting from conc effect?
Alright , Im at lvl 93 , I've been using claw (yeah bloodseeker) and now I've been playing around with POB and I came with this
https://pastebin.com/UUxDUYSL

1-Thief's torment might be instant leech (didn't try it)
2- My gear is garbage , my jewels are shit.
3- I need to test this so dont follow this pob (U can do it yourself and tell us how it was with thief's torment :D )
4- 4 million shaper dps with shit gear + belly not loreweave I think is pretty good :D

I'm currently playing in the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info