Huge Skill Effect Sale This Weekend

There should be turn off all auras effect. I have pretty damm cool mtxes and they are broken because of those effects. Turn it off option pliz.
Not sure if it is just me but it feels like the mtx ‘sales’ are a lot less discounted these days. 25% most of the time, still feels overpriced man.
ice set from last league when?
"
Cyrops wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's a pity a great deal of these look worse or at least much weirder than the bog-standard skills and spells in other ARPGs. The fireballs in Wolcen's *alpha* look better than anything fire-related in PoE. And that's not just down to them using the crysis engine -- it's simply because it looks like a bloody fireball. Not some crappy little glowing rock with a trail of smoke.

The baffling thing is how much work goes into PoE mtxes to produce such consistently tasteless junk. I'd rather pay for a good looking *actual* fireball than a weird dragon's head, and I imagine it's probably easier to do. I get the whole 'not wanting to look like other ARPGs' thing but recent mtxes (right up to that dreadfully overcooked Kraken portal) look more like GGG showing off technical skills than creating aesthetically pleasing cosmetics.

Nothing surprising really, it's aging game engine of PoE vs CryEngine in Wolcen!

P.S. OH shit Wolcen early access available on Steam O w O

Unless Wolcen has official closed multiplayer servers, it will not compete with any online aRPG.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Still waiting for a Molten Strike mtx.
"
4shaken wrote:
5x Sin Gloves. That is just sad. Please find a way to make having multiple box effects worth it.
YES! Getting 2 the same is still good cause you can merge one of them but 5? That is unlucky dude
So much sales.... but not enough money :(
UwU
"
Cyrops wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's a pity a great deal of these look worse or at least much weirder than the bog-standard skills and spells in other ARPGs. The fireballs in Wolcen's *alpha* look better than anything fire-related in PoE. And that's not just down to them using the crysis engine -- it's simply because it looks like a bloody fireball. Not some crappy little glowing rock with a trail of smoke.

The baffling thing is how much work goes into PoE mtxes to produce such consistently tasteless junk. I'd rather pay for a good looking *actual* fireball than a weird dragon's head, and I imagine it's probably easier to do. I get the whole 'not wanting to look like other ARPGs' thing but recent mtxes (right up to that dreadfully overcooked Kraken portal) look more like GGG showing off technical skills than creating aesthetically pleasing cosmetics.

Nothing surprising really, it's aging game engine of PoE vs CryEngine in Wolcen!

P.S. OH shit Wolcen early access available on Steam O w O

As Charan said it doesn't come only to the engines, but also simply because Wolcen's fireball looks like a fireball. PoE's engine should most probably be able to make a fireball looking like one...
IGN : @Morgoth
"
yuro344 wrote:
I don't have enough money for this...

I don't think anyone has.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
鬼殺し wrote:

They squeeze the best that could be done with their own engine. Some recent examples of MTX where rerally weird/ugly but most try to go around the fact the their graphics engine is very outdated.

But we can hope for at least overhauled character models within the next year, maybe a first step for a complete new switch for a new graphics engine which allows more details for ingame assets like armour sets,skill effects as well.

Source:
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info