-

-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:08:59 AM
Last bumped on May 30, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 16, 2018, 1:28:17 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 16, 2018, 1:28:27 AM
I'm following your character's skill tree. Is there a reason why you've put points into cast speed? Also, should we be stacking more attack speed (by using faster attacks on Frenzy), to trigger the socketed spells in Poet's pen?
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:10:45 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:10:16 AM
Howdy, some critique based on looking over your build:

Your CwDT at 4 allows higher gem levels for the linked golem and IC. Also, do you think having the lower level golem is better than not just also running another cwdt at max level for him, since it appeared that you had open sockets in other places in the build (such as the chest armour)?

Since you're EO, critcs cannot cause shock, and you didn't ever invest in crits, so I had to tally up your shock chance. The build is only running 4 jewel sockets (two of which are threshold jewels) so your maximum contribution to shock on a jewel is 1 jewel (assuming your Enthralling Arbiter jewel is also being used). Frostbite curse so no conductivity. pretty hat. weirdo ring, but lets assume you are wearing it. By my count, that's 30% shock chance on the discharge and ice nova, of course none on GC since ele focus. Think it's giving you mana back often enough with Mind of the council? How about an Innervate, as a proposition? Would bump up one of your spells to 50% chance with added damage globally to your spells, as well as making the shock more damage against a target and more meaningful, and adding base damage to your skill locally. Not saying you have to, but you might consider it.

I was surprised not to see a voll's devotion listed as an amulet alternative in a discharge build. Do you believe conviction of power is giving you enough charges, often enough? Also, you avoided picking up any/all charges on tree... it's just an odd approach to running discharge. Could you go into detail how the math works for Ice Nova over supporting discharge damage with a second support? I understand that you said ice nova + discharge made mapping feel better, just curious if both were better than one supported by two damage supports.

Your video didn't show Herald of Ice enabled, can we get a video with it turned on? Seems important.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
expensive high end gear? and than you list 3 <5c rares? :P really?

does the poet pen phys dmg increase even work with glacial cascade? it adds physical damage to attacks - not spells

Why do you have so many resistance?
Last edited by Emibjr on Apr 16, 2018, 5:43:08 PM
can this build do shaper/guardians?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info