The Seawitch Armour Set

"
Killcannon wrote:
Wow.. sorry, but this looks like something my 2year old son would wear in a school play.

Guys. Seriously.. Stop with the anime crap armor.

Go to google. Type in Medieval armor, image search... BAM! Half a years worth of MTX's in designs..

Here, I'll make it even easier...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Medieval+armor&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9zfbWjf_ZAhXI2FMKHVhPBN4Q_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1469#imgrc=IlF9joWpKany3M:

Couldn't be assed to actually make that a link?
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Medieval+armor&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9zfbWjf_ZAhXI2FMKHVhPBN4Q_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1469#imgrc=IlF9joWpKany3M:

Now its even more easierderder.
"
monkuar wrote:
League's going down the tubes, but priorities are definitely in the correct order.

More MTX!

They've simply shifted to announcing them as they're ready, instead of compiling them all into one post put up all at once. It's a marketing, not development, shift.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
League's going down the tubes, but priorities are definitely in the correct order.

More MTX!

They've simply shifted to announcing them as they're ready, instead of compiling them all into one post put up all at once. It's a marketing, not development, shift.

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
wow cranking out mtx almost every day...

This is how you white knight!
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

More MTX!

Hhue hue,
2 Plains tapped to cast a 2/1 first strike white knight.
same post in 30 minutes

Inb4 I get 2 islands tapped on me and countered.
Last edited by Azraphael on Mar 22, 2018, 1:13:02 AM
"
MBata wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

More MTX!

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
wow cranking out mtx almost every day...

This is how you white knight!

u beat meh to it by secondzz
Last edited by Azraphael on Mar 22, 2018, 1:12:04 AM
Witch? Not very feminine.
celestial wing please !
my dude
And GGG is going down and down and down...

Try to compensate something with the daily MTX pumping ?
Its disappointing and the league doesn't fit at all in this game.

*crycrycry* .. but i can't give a single positive statement.
"
MBata wrote:

I scrolled down and found this =\
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info