How to use the Achievement-checking functionality? Achievement still glitched

Hi GGG. I saw that in the 3.2 patch the Achievement-checking functionality was implemented. But the "Paradigm Shift" (Allocate a Keystone Passive Skill.) achievement continues to be unlocked for me. Even though I have tried to make the achievements several times.

Is there any way to use the Achievement-checking functionality? or does he already do an automatic check?

I've done a topic for a few months on this and I'm still looking for help in getting this last achievement unlocked for me.

My old topic:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2031236

Appreciate any help

Thanks,
Last edited by Gyomax on Mar 20, 2018, 11:22:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 9:14:54 PM
Which skill node on the tree are you getting? Not all of the larger ones are keystones for achievement purposes. The very large ones with gold boarders are. Try getting one like: Mind Over Matter, Zealots Oath, Vaal pact, Elemental Equilibrium, etc.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
Which skill node on the tree are you getting? Not all of the larger ones are keystones for achievement purposes. The very large ones with gold boarders are. Try getting one like: Mind Over Matter, Zealots Oath, Vaal pact, Elemental Equilibrium, etc.

I already allocated right now all 4 keystones you mentioned and none of them worked to unlock the achievement.

I have a character lvl 96 that already had the skill reset twice because of the two new leagues. So I should have already allocated almost all keystones in the game.

I think my problem is just getting the server to recheck my achievements. This is not working for me in any way. Even after GGG implemented the Achievement-checking functionality.

To tell you the truth, I dont know how this functionality does this rechecking in the achievements. I'm waiting for feedback from the company to know.
Hello,

Sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with this. I've forwarded this thread onto one of the programmers to try and investigate further.
Thanks, Jeff. Appreciate the response. I'll wait for contact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info