[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Valmar wrote:

Hi, get 75 resis (fire, cold, lightning). Also use a tabula rasa until you got a 6L soul mantle. With 4L you dont get enough dps. With a 6L tabula, you will be able to one shot almost every pack, and this way you will not die so often.

Best wishes!

Ok, so fast reply, thanks you! Im try this.
One little question: im need use physicle to cold conversion gem with Tabula and Long Winter or im must use setup from guide:
Glacial Cascade – Cold Penetration* – Controlled Destruction – Increased Critical Strikes** – Increased Area of Effect – Faster Casting

Im also not understand about crit mechanics - we collect all crit we can reach but use control destruction, whats point?
Last edited by iunewind on Jul 3, 2018, 5:54:44 AM
"
Monkeyalone wrote:
noob question, 6 link Loreweave is good enought for DPS or i should buy 6 link Soul mantle, i really do not like Soul mantle style

A 6L has good enough DPS.
Loreweave add also good defense.
"
iunewind wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:

Hi, get 75 resis (fire, cold, lightning). Also use a tabula rasa until you got a 6L soul mantle. With 4L you dont get enough dps. With a 6L tabula, you will be able to one shot almost every pack, and this way you will not die so often.

Best wishes!

Ok, so fast reply, thanks you! Im try this.
One little question: im need use physicle to cold conversion gem with Tabula and Long Winter or im must use setup from guide:
Glacial Cascade – Cold Penetration* – Controlled Destruction – Increased Critical Strikes** – Increased Area of Effect – Faster Casting

Im also not understand about crit mechanics - we collect all crit we can reach but use control destruction, whats point?

Its answered in the FAQ. Controlled destruction gives you -100% crit, but that doenst mean you dont crit. You can have like 350% (its an example) crit from gear + tree + gems, so having -100% means you will crit a lor anyway.

For the other question, and looking at your gear... I think you are posting in the wrong guide, this is an Arc guide, not a Glacial Cascade one.
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
Valmar wrote:

For the other question, and looking at your gear... I think you are posting in the wrong guide, this is an Arc guide, not a Glacial Cascade one.

Damn )))))
you right, misclick in first post :)))) Thanks)
I need some help with my build, I have no problem up to T14, where I can do everything deathless. But starting with T15, I'm having serious problems in survival and damage.

Kitava require me 2 portal, Phoenix killed me using all portals and Hydra, 1 portal left.

I don't know what can I do to improve my damage.
Currently my budget is 3 ex.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/rcmjCDnS
"
Facon wrote:
I need some help with my build, I have no problem up to T14, where I can do everything deathless. But starting with T15, I'm having serious problems in survival and damage.

Kitava require me 2 portal, Phoenix killed me using all portals and Hydra, 1 portal left.

The obvious upgrade is a shimmeron. Biggest dps upgrade would be a 6l soul mantle. Another option is an enchanted helm.
"
francium wrote:
"
Facon wrote:

The obvious upgrade is a shimmeron. Biggest dps upgrade would be a 6l soul mantle. Another option is an enchanted helm.

I would buy a Shimmeron (you even got the power charge nodes in the tree). I also wuold buy a tabula or any cheap 6L with your colours until the soul mantle is 6L itself, but thats just my opinion, could be less dps but you wont get cursed. I would only use Soul Mantle if it is 6L, and not in long bosses battles.

Also, probably change the atziri flask for The Wise Oak, I didnt try myself the Atziri, so not sure, just my thinking.

And you are using Essence worm, so one of your jewels should be the Clear Mind.

Wait for the OP opinion though.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jul 3, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
I'm unsure how to link my items etc but could anyone take a look at my character and give their thoughts? :)
"
Airdraken wrote:
I'm unsure how to link my items etc but could anyone take a look at my character and give their thoughts? :)

While on "Post Reply", just select your character and start linking your gear.
Anyone tried a low life version of this build? If yes, then how is it? Thanks for the reply in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info