[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Gegemo wrote:
"
nds2 wrote:
Doesnt Shimmeron kill my Totems isntantly cauze of the 400 Dmg taken per Power Charge? Why do we use it?

Shimmeron text is: "400 Lightning Damage taken per second per Power Charge if YOU have dealt a Critical Strike Recently"

Totem are different entities from you. Shimmeron will not apply any damage to you nor to them because you are not dealing any critical hit.

The damage from shimmeron will occur to you, if you deal a critical hit to an enemy, for example using a movement skill (flame dash or laghtning warp).

You should take time to add F.A.Q so people won't ask about basic mechanics such as Shimmeron, ect... Just my recommendation :)
I got lucky and dropped Valakos Sign. Can i swap out Ele Focus for another Gemd and use thew ring for more dmg? Or will i do more dmg with ele focus
am new to heirophant arc totem build. is this self-cast build?
am new to heirophant arc totem build. is this self-cast build?. is this different from mathil?
from what i gather, if u use soul mantle chest piece then u go self-cast. is that correct?
Last edited by Kagwang on Jun 3, 2018, 10:10:15 AM
why are there so many curses on gems section when you can only ahve 1 curse
"
exsvar wrote:
"
epokz wrote:
How do you shock with elemental focus on spell totem plz?

you don't. As he answered somewhere in the previous pages, high Hp pool bosses can't be shocked either way so he focused on those. Map clear damage is more than enough without shocking

new vaal arc btw ...

How do you cope with the curses without Kikazaru Topaz Ring? Curses from Soul Mantle.
"
Kagwang wrote:
am new to heirophant arc totem build. is this self-cast build?. is this different from mathil?
from what i gather, if u use soul mantle chest piece then u go self-cast. is that correct?

This is not self cast. Soul mantle has the mod Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Spell Totem so any spell gem in there will be a totem. This build is similar to mathils. You'd use spell totem in your links until you get a soul mantle.
Thanks for the build! :-)

But would you be so kind to update / change the leveling part of the guide because it's different from your path of building link, THANKS!
Sorry if this has been covered but what is the 5 link gem order of importance without soul mantle. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info