[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Malacay2k12 wrote:
How did you reach 5 Totems with this build ?
1 from begin
+1 from Ancestral Bond
+1 from Ascendancy
+1 from Soul Mantle ....

where comes the 5th from ^^ ??????

shield craft
"
Malacay2k12 wrote:
How did you reach 5 Totems with this build ?
1 from begin
+1 from Ancestral Bond
+1 from Ascendancy
+1 from Soul Mantle ....

where comes the 5th from ^^ ??????

Ritual of awakekening (ascendancy point) gave +1 totem before, so it was +2 from ascendancy (if I'm not mistaken).
Last edited by TheRoiaz on Dec 9, 2018, 9:59:30 AM
Thats it exactly. I played this build with +5 totems and it was amazing. Im sure -1 totem it will still be pretty fucking good
PSA for those that don't know: The +1 totem shield craft does not currently exist in game. It was removed just before release and wasn't really announced. More recent messages specify that it will be added in, but more rare/expensive as before.
I wonder if they did that to see how the multiple totems gem affects things?

I am using it and it is quite insane to be honest. The damage is still OP and having 5 totems without needing soul mantle is lovely.

Damage reduction is not noticable, however I am only into T7 maps with Act 3 gear (except Tabula Rasa) so things may change as T10+ maps are entered.

Will also work on doing a final gearing (thinking Loreweave this league opposed to Soul Mantle).
"
I am using it and it is quite insane to be honest. The damage is still OP and having 5 totems without needing soul mantle is lovely.

What support did you drop to take multiple totems?
Time to get those open prefix shields ready boys!

If only this were on fossilised spirit shield base...

For prefixes, prioritize life, then look for mana, spell damage, or lightning damage along with +1 totem craft. For suffixes, prioritize spell crit, then cast speed, then whatever else you might want.

too bad the shield itself sucks
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 13, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Works perfectly for t16 farming with some MF. If anyone got any tips and ideas for next upgrades I would appreciate it :)
Last edited by chancer on Dec 15, 2018, 3:43:19 PM
"
chancer wrote:

Works perfectly for t16 farming with some MF. If anyone got any tips and ideas for next upgrades I would appreciate it :)

Where did you find the +1 totem veiled mod? (i.e. What tier map, what syndicate member dropped it? Was it from safehouse loot etc?)

Iam having huge difficulty in finding it, killed mastermind 4 times now, done around 40 safehouses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info