[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

I have added your post to the build.
Thank you.
Is this build possible without atziri's reflection? Just atziri's mirror? I have a soul mantle 5 linked, but the self curse worries me!
"
Mormoran wrote:
Is this build possible without atziri's reflection? Just atziri's mirror? I have a soul mantle 5 linked, but the self curse worries me!

Most people just handle with flasks of warding to get the added dps of stat sticks and dual wielding, or use two kikazaru rings.
Hello guys.
There is such a question, how justified is the replacement Added Lightning Damage Support 21 lvl gem with an empwer 4 lvl gem, as in the EXPENSIVE version build?
Does it add much damage?
Bump
Upgraded a bit my gear

I got a 6L and two res down aura (amulet and helmet)
I can swap to 2 Shimmeron for dps, i jump from 70k tooltip to 120k damage but usually run the 70k dmg wands (solaris eclipse)

Sitting at 3600hp and 2100mana and mom

What do i buy for my next upgrade?

Thanks for helping
Just 1 question, didnt see if someone before asked:

Why not use a 4L Lightning Spire Trap for "SOME" of the bosses out there that give you a lot of time to prepare and place totems/traps ?? Like the elder guardians for example
Stupid Question, but why do you have the same gems at different levels, i.e. Phase Run? Other than that, I have made some adjustments from the current arc totem build that I got from yours and it's working out a lot better! I appreciate the post!
"
Ozirius wrote:
Hello guys.
There is such a question, how justified is the replacement Added Lightning Damage Support 21 lvl gem with an empwer 4 lvl gem, as in the EXPENSIVE version build?
Does it add much damage?

Use PoB to check the DPS with different gems.
"
Zorgilon wrote:
Just 1 question, didnt see if someone before asked:
Why not use a 4L Lightning Spire Trap for "SOME" of the bosses out there that give you a lot of time to prepare and place totems/traps ?? Like the elder guardians for example

You can. I don't use it because totem DPS is good enough.
"
FappleJacks wrote:
Stupid Question, but why do you have the same gems at different levels, i.e. Phase Run?

The higher one is for self cast, the lower one is for CWDT setup.
Hey Guys,

Thank you for the build its sooo nice!!!

I found out that I really dont like to play with curses and tried to do a version without soulmantle and atziris...

What do you think about the build and is there space to add more dmg?

I melt most of the bosses (T12-T15), The guardians are a bit harder and sometimes I need several tries (3-4 Portals).

My next investment will be a 6L Loreweave with a dmg and survivability boost.

Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance!!!
"
Timorion wrote:
Hey Guys,

Thank you for the build its sooo nice!!!

I found out that I really dont like to play with curses and tried to do a version without soulmantle and atziris...

What do you think about the build and is there space to add more dmg?

I melt most of the bosses (T12-T15), The guardians are a bit harder and sometimes I need several tries (3-4 Portals).

My next investment will be a 6L Loreweave with a dmg and survivability boost.

Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

In random order:
- Enchant boot (!)
- Offensive flasks (!)
- 21 ARC
- 1 Shimmeron isn't that great, a rare wand will give you higher DPS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info