Aspect of the Avian (chance to deal double damage?)

Hello all. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Avian

"The first buff grants a chance to deal double damage"

it works only with Hits? like Zobbie/SRS/Sceletons and not works with spells? (like S/guards or TV or Golems)

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 8:34:35 AM
Works with spells for sure.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The description of the skill says it only works with Hits - which makes sense, Damage over Time doesn't deal damage in discrete chunks that could be doubled.

Based on the description alone it should work with spells just fine - is there something that makes you believe it doesn't? I don't know if the chance is reflected in the skill tooltip.
"

You sure? :D

I think its not work with TV-spectres but im not sure about golems and s/quards... =(

Need true answer for my build :>

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
DEM0ON wrote:
"

I think its not work with TV-spectres but im not sure about golems and s/quards... =(

Again, why do you think it does not work? Is it not displayed on the tooltip? Have you observed the minions for some time and paid attention to the damage they deal? 10% chance is not that high, it might take some time to actually proc.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
DEM0ON wrote:
"

Again, why do you think it does not work? Is it not displayed on the tooltip? Have you observed the minions for some time and paid attention to the damage they deal? 10% chance is not that high, it might take some time to actually proc.

have this

just want to be sure =)

Based on the description alone, it should work equally with both Attacks and Spells for both you and your Minions.

If it is not working for you, either it is bugged (in behavior or in description), or you are doing something wrong. I can't tell what your specific problem is, because you didn't tell me what you're trying to do and what actually happens. I still have no idea what your problem actually is.

I can't test this myself because I do not have an item granting the skill. I could try some things if I could borrow it for a while (obviously you would have to trust me with it, which I don't expect you to.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 20, 2018, 6:23:25 AM
Don't you have to have the boots to have the Aspect granted?
what does the 100% aspect of buff do in this case on the 10% chance to get double damage?
Also dual Ichimonji ?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
what does the 100% aspect of buff do in this case on the 10% chance to get double damage?

20% chance to deal double damage.

"
Also dual Ichimonji ?

Additional 1% chance per sword, so 22% chance with both the chest and two swords.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info