[3.4] Oni-Goroshi Molten Strike | 7M+ Shaper DPS | 7k+ Life | Easy Uber Lab & Uber Elder

One question, why do u have changed Oni-Goroshi sword in your pastebin?
Whoops, doubled post
Last edited by Hiken on Jun 8, 2018, 3:13:18 PM
"
Hiken wrote:
One question, why do u have changed Oni-Goroshi sword in your pastebin?

I assume you're referring to the "10% More Damage" implicit I added. This was done to show the effect of culling strike on bosses and was there since I first posted this build.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
IDK how the above got double posted, weird.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jun 8, 2018, 9:53:33 PM
Pob has problem

you edit the oni-goroshi's option. her embrance is applied twice in pob.
first in option and in the item.

why do you change the option of oni-gorshi?

but It is still a strong build.
"
junubshun wrote:
Pob has problem

you edit the oni-goroshi's option. her embrance is applied twice in pob.
first in option and in the item.

why do you change the option of oni-gorshi?

but It is still a strong build.

Thank you very much for noticing this oversight and pointing it out. I have fixed the PoB and single target DPS number.

I modified the Oni-Goroshi when it was first released because the option to enable "Her Embrace" didn't exist. However, I forgot the remove the mods from the sword when the "Her Embrace" option was added to PoB.

Important Update:
-Fixed Oni-Goroshi sword in PoB and single target DPS number. Went from 12M to 7M (40% lower).
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jun 14, 2018, 12:32:07 AM
Update
-Added Corrupted Kaom's Heart with 50% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes. This gives the build a total of 80% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes.
-Added Uber Elder Setup and Guide
Update
-Updated Survivability: 30-80% Reduced Extra Damage from Crits, 76% Attack Avoidance
-Added corrupted belt options for 4-5% more DPS.
-Added Kaom's Roots option in notes
-Updated Uber Elder Simulator settings
-Added Uber Elder Tips
-Updated PoB
The simulation is AWEsome thanks for the link haha. I don't know if it's really what i should expect cause with 1.5m damage, they are dying pretty fast haha.
"
reeld wrote:
The simulation is AWEsome thanks for the link haha. I don't know if it's really what i should expect cause with 1.5m damage, they are dying pretty fast haha.

Shaper has only 20,190,261 life, so it would take 13.5s to kill him 1.5M DPS.

I chose 1.5M DPS because RF DPS would be higher than Molten Strike since you don't need to stand still to deal damage, and without flasks you deal around half the damage. So assuming no flask are up, and RF effective deals 2-3x DPS, your RF DPS should be around 1-2M (Assuming 7M Shaper DPS). So if you want to make it a bit more challenging, try 1M RF DPS.

From my experience, the simulator is much faster than the actual fight because the 2 portal phases end up taking up a lot of time. But the bosses themselves do die very quick.

Update
-Adjusted Uber Elder Training RF DPS value: RF Dps: 750000-1500000 (750k - 1.5M. Assumes 7M Shaper DPS or 5M Uber Elder Setup DPS)
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jun 27, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info