Spell Cascade Support

It is stated that cascade cannot support triggered gems though CWC is bugged (haven't tried it since though, is it fixed?): source

but time has passed since then. Same with Mark's other post:

From Mark_GGG:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
frankenik wrote:
Awesome looking support gems, can we get some sort of list which skills work with the spell cascade gem

All Curses
All Offerings
Cremation
Volatile Dead
Contagion
Frost Bomb
Bladefall
Desecrate
Storm Call
Firestorm
Icestorm
Frost Wall
Cold Snap
Detonate Dead

Does not support Vaal versions of these skills.

offerings are not being supported.
This gem should work with Shock Nova.
Esh (Lightning breach lord) has a cascading Shock Nova and this is exactly what it should look like with Spell Cascade.
Hi,
I have a setup with CWDT - Desecrate -Spell cascade

I found out in this thread

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2049002

GGG says "Spell Cascade is not supposed to be able to support any triggered skills"

can anybody explain why it that ? Other support gems works in a CWDT setup, what is the reason about Spell cascade not working ?

Thanks!
I would really enjoy having the Spell Cascade Support gem to work on some channeling spells. How cool would it be if we could cast Flameblast similar to Atziri's? It might add a "less cast speed with channeling spells" mod to make it balanced, if needed.
"
biyte wrote:
It is stated that cascade cannot support triggered gems though CWC is bugged (haven't tried it since though, is it fixed?): source

but time has passed since then. Same with Mark's other post:

From Mark_GGG:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
frankenik wrote:
Awesome looking support gems, can we get some sort of list which skills work with the spell cascade gem

All Curses
All Offerings
Cremation
Volatile Dead
Contagion
Frost Bomb
Bladefall
Desecrate
Storm Call
Firestorm
Icestorm
Frost Wall
Cold Snap
Detonate Dead

Does not support Vaal versions of these skills.

offerings are not being supported.

Would like a clarification from Mark if the current situation of Offerings not being supported being intended or not.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
When you have the Doomsday Keystone allocated and cast a Hex supported by Spell Cascade, it only leaves one Hexed Ground.

Since Spell Cascade does not Repeat or Reoccur spells, I assume it should count all 3 (or 5) instances as being cast by yourself, thus creating Hexing areas.

Please either fix the Cascades so they can leave Hexed Areas or update the description (I guess "Supported Spells Reoccur in front and behind the targeted area" is the right one).
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Spell Cascade is a terrible support gem. It doesn't support much of anything and if it does, it doesn't help much.

This skill needs to support more gems.

It's dumb that it has an aoe tag but doesn't support many aoe gems.

Also, someone for the life of me tell me why Spell Cascade doesn't support Glacial Cascade? They both say cascade! Is the cascade not the right type of cascade?

Seriously hate this support gem, because it supports so little.

Builds: Tried Flame Surge (fail), other support gems (fail), Glacial Cascade (fail)... then came here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info