Ancestral Call Support

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 7, 2018, 11:51:01 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
I absolutely love this support gem, both for levelling and later use. I’m currently using it linked to Ancestral Protector with Melee Splash to help with clearing big groups of monsters, and I used it some last league with Molten Strike to great success.
I am very confused about this support.
It says it hits 2 additional targets, but how does it work if there is only 1 target ?
I've seen people used it with molten strike and it hits the same target twice.

Does it work the same with other skills like Wild Strike and Static Strike ?
I know it never hits the same target twice with frost blades but why ?
"
Lothorienn wrote:
I am very confused about this support.
It says it hits 2 additional targets, but how does it work if there is only 1 target ?
I've seen people used it with molten strike and it hits the same target twice.

Does it work the same with other skills like Wild Strike and Static Strike ?
I know it never hits the same target twice with frost blades but why ?

Ancestral Call cannot target the same enemy that was targeted by the first hit of the skill.

If you click on an enemy creature, Ancestral Call finds no other targets to hit, and therefore you will only get the one default hit.

However, you can attack in place (holding shift, or right-clicking the ground with some skills), while a valid target is in range. Since your attack itself didn't hit the enemy, it is a valid choice for Ancestral Call, and both copies/illusions (what is the proper word for those?) will hit that enemy.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on May 4, 2018, 4:35:51 PM
Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2160192
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info