The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box has been received very well by our players and has become one of our most successful mystery boxes to date. As usual, to show our gratitude for your support, we're making the soundtrack of the Sin and Innocence Mystery Box trailer available as a free download.

Our composer Kamil never ceases to amaze us with his wonderful music, and we hope you enjoy this soundtrack as much as we do! If you want to hear more of his work, we recommend checking out his Soundcloud here.

To download the Sin and Innocence Mystery Box soundtrack, click (or Right-click, “Save link as”) on the file type you prefer: .flac or .mp3.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Kamil never ceases to impress me.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
AWESOME!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
mebobo

:O
Was expecting meatier news!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
ok
Saved
Summary

They are rolling in cash from the latest cancer box, expect the daily MTX release to continue and all future staffing to be devoted to microtransactions.

This is why the 3 month leagues are broken for 2 months and 3 weeks at a time currently.
Happy for the soundtrack, sad that the box is selling so well. Would really like to see RMT gambling in video games go away for good. It is full of great MTXs though so it makes sense. Happily waiting 4 months until they are one sale, and I'll grab some myself.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Summary

They are rolling in cash from the latest cancer box, expect the daily MTX release to continue and all future staffing to be devoted to microtransactions.

This is why the 3 month leagues are broken for 2 months and 3 weeks at a time currently.

I'm so tired of this gripe. It makes no sense. They don't kidnap programmers out of the basement and force them to start 3D modeling... Two different teams with two different goals. Having done a small amount of both myself, modeling is much less prone to fuck ups, and you don't need much testing to see if they will work or not. The same can not be said about programming.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Last edited by SnakeWon on Mar 19, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info