allow character class change...

... when you substantially modify the ascendencies for a class. My caster berserker was completely ruined by the 3.2 changes, and now the same build requires elementalist or scion or whatever. But the thought of having to completely level one of those just to play a build I've already completed makes me not really want to play this game any more.

Don't punish your users when you rebalance things. Give us a way to adapt to the changes without losing progress.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 8:31:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So you can't play as Jugg or Chieftain either?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Start a new character... like everyone else. This isn't brain surgery.
What me piss me off is that you cannot change character. You have to do labyrinth again and only there you can change class. Especially when tree is reseted and you have no point allocated an you dont want to loose tree reset option.
Last edited by Kastmar on Mar 19, 2018, 9:13:55 PM
"
Kastmar wrote:
What me piss me off is that you cannot change character. You have to do labyrinth again and only there you can change class. Especially when tree is reseted and you have no point allocated an you dont want to loose tree reset option.

Run the lab, and use the free full respec when you get into the final room
"
awright wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

but sometimes tree is reseted completely so you have no points allocated. Just empty tree and 100 points to allocate. That's a pain. However it was not case in 3.2. I think it happened in 3.0.
If that happens, just allocate the passive points you want for your new build. Even with no ascendancy points I'm sure you can run normal lab.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
shrunn57 wrote:

Give us a way to adapt to the changes without losing progress.

You are playing the wrong game buddy. This game is based on you making multiple chacters , leveling from scratch , playing the main storyline multiple times with a different flavour via leagues.

Your mentality is not suited for this game.
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
awright wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

but sometimes tree is reseted completely so you have no points allocated. Just empty tree and 100 points to allocate. That's a pain. However it was not case in 3.2. I think it happened in 3.0.

Allocate TREE PASSIVES, not Ascendancy ones.
Run Normal Labyrinth - change Ascendancy at Altar.
It will work.

Please read about game mechanics before posting such wrong and uneducated things.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info