Fenumus' Shroud, Weave, Toxins, & Spinnerets ....

I just recently got all 4 of these items and was really excited for how cool my character was going to look because of how cool the art is on the armor pieces themselves and to my surprise each piece looks like the base normal item of which they stem from. For example, Fenumus' Shroud looks like a basic ass WidowSilk Robe ...my character does NOT look cool in the least bit :(!!!

Does anyone know if this is a bug? I tried some other legendaries on from my Stash and they all seem to have art that resembles what the actual armor piece looks like in my inventory. I was so excited for awesome this set was going to look and it looks like i'm not even wearing anything cool. Is this going to be fixed or am i stuck looking like a noob? if this is the case i'm literally going to vendor each piece lol what a joke ...even more reason to spend money on cosmetic stuff. UGHHHHH
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 6:47:11 PM
Not every item has 3d art yet, but GGG team adding awesome 3d arts every patch. So, one day you'll be looking like a boss in Fenumus set.
Ahh I see! I gotchya, I didn't know that's what they meant by "3D Art" in the patch notes. Ya learn somethin' new everyday! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info