Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

My Thoughts

Even though this account is not very old I have been around with other accounts for a while so I believe my opinion is valid.
I have played many leagues and enjoyed the majority of them but recently it seems to me that you change one or two things add one or two things and that's a new league and to be very honest they are getting boring.
I believe what is needed is not just another league but another standard league where everything is changed, this means the maps, npc's, quests, the mobs do not need to change appearance just their behaviour as in the way they react to you. Also more time and effort needs to be put into the development of new leagues because the problem you have at the moment is you have some people who make it their goal to get to end game as quickly as possible and the reason they can do this is because virtually nothing gets changed with each league.
Maybe having 3-4 months between leagues might help all this happen.
No game company releases a new game every 6-8 weeks as it cant be done but you try to release a new version on that time scale and unfortunately it seems lately there are more misses than hits.
As I said at the beginning this is my opinion and I am sure there will be some that don't agree with it.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 6:56:08 AM
well thats kind of what they did when the released acts 5-10
I dont see any any key!
Wholeheartedly disagree. This game suffers from too much change... not from too little of it.
Completely disagree with OP.

GGG are doing an amazing job as is. What other gaming company gives you new leagues and continual game development every few months.

I wouldn't mind having no change for 6 months as yes, there already is slot if change.
"
brunowa wrote:
Completely disagree with OP.

GGG are doing an amazing job as is. What other gaming company gives you new leagues and continual game development every few months.

I wouldn't mind having no change for 6 months as yes, there already is slot if change.

Ok the continuing game development comes in the form of patches fixing the bugs from all the new leagues.

Wholeheartedly disagree. This game suffers from too much change... not from too little of it.

Isnt that kind of what I said
Maybe having 3-4 months between leagues might help all this happen.
No game company releases a new game every 6-8 weeks as it cant be done but you try to release a new version on that time scale and unfortunately it seems lately there are more misses than hits.
Do you people not listen to what other people say about the game, in-game and on the forums.
look at the threads on this forum alone you cant just disagree with everybody.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info