Challenge: Completing the Bestiary

There is a unique goat shaman (Sheaq, maker of Floods) and a goat (Konu, maker of wind, both located in the vaal side areas that can spawn in areas of act 1-10) you need to catch in order to complete the challenge. Every other unique vaal side area boss was kinda easy to find, but these two are very hard. I've been running the two act 1 areas ledge and climb, cause apparently the vaal zone spawns there (got the info from poe wiki, correct me if I'm wrong).
Nope. After about 50 resets each, still no vaal side area. Tried about 40 sacrifice pieces too via map device, still no goats.
I have also tried the prophecy that says I'll be finding a hidden vaal side area. It didnt work.

Every other vaal side area boss was easily found through the map device.

EDIT: Managed to catch the Sheaq one via Prophecy in Prisoners gate act1 (thanks for the advice), but the Konu wont appear. I went to Standart and wasted ~100 sacrfice fragments to roll a clouded ridge on the map device (that's where Konu spawns), still didnt appear. At this point I just think it doesnt exist and the challenge cant be completed.

Last edited by RedAxeO on Mar 19, 2018, 8:18:50 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 6:50:06 AM
This challenge absurd with such a trash low chance to meet ANY beast
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The Challenge is alright, I caught almost every Beast. Just missing the two vaal goats, Farrul legendary spawn and Farrul himself and some elder blessed beasts. So yea, its not impossible to do
one of those is off the mountain ledge i believe, i've had to spam that in a league before to get the red zone its quite frustrating. Have any friends available? it goes far faster if multiple people spam it you can probably make a global group of people looking.
I resetted ledge around 50 times, it just won't appear. Very frustrating.

Also I might try to get a global group, thanks for that advice, didnt think about that one lol
What are u doing dude lol pick up hidden vaal ways prophecy and spam that instead.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Who cares? Game is only made for a few people to enjoy. Why bother?
Im not sure if there is a vaal side area in a1 ledge anymore.

The prophecy certainly doesn`t work there anymore as that prophecy triggers immediately wherever a vaal side area can appear.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I just say greatly good luck to you in completing all the Bestiary Challenges. I will not stand even a slight chance of completing it all at the Level I am at now.
Will imagine you will have a fair and decent one at it.
"
nononononono wrote:
Im not sure if there is a vaal side area in a1 ledge anymore.

The prophecy certainly doesn`t work there anymore as that prophecy triggers immediately wherever a vaal side area can appear.

I'm pretty sure that prophecy has never been guaranteed to trigger on entering an area.

And IIRC, any prophecy that has a random chance of triggering when entering an area, if it fails to trigger, will never trigger when entering that particular area unless you seal or complete (in another area) then re-load or re-obtain the prophecy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info