3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Cherry9 wrote:
Is this a good league starter? I'm level 23 at the moment but I just realized that the items required are pretty expensive (I have like a chaos right now). Is it better to use something else or is there a way to make this work without the proper iems until I can get enough currency?

First time doing a summoner.

It was my league starter and works very well. It's actually not all that expensive, you can use cheaper items for the most part. The Weapon and Chest will cost a lot, but there are alternatives you can use while you scrap up the chaos for them
"
Cherry9 wrote:
Is this a good league starter? I'm level 23 at the moment but I just realized that the items required are pretty expensive (I have like a chaos right now). Is it better to use something else or is there a way to make this work without the proper iems until I can get enough currency?

Consider, once you reach the appropriate level, buying a Queen's Decree and The Misunderstood Queen prophecy. This'll generally be cheaper than buying a Queen's Escape outright (but do keep an eye on the market in the event its price plummets once you reach level 38). You may also wish to keep Phase Run at a low level until you can afford Astramentis

But yes, this is the build I started Incursion and Delve league with. It's quite laid back... unless you're me, forgetting to read if there's phys reflect, and having to re-summon the skeletons every other second :v
"
Dragei wrote:
"
Cherry9 wrote:

Consider, once you reach the appropriate level, buying a Queen's Decree and The Misunderstood Queen prophecy. This'll generally be cheaper than buying a Queen's Escape outright (but do keep an eye on the market in the event its price plummets once you reach level 38). You may also wish to keep Phase Run at a low level until you can afford Astramentis

But yes, this is the build I started Incursion and Delve league with. It's quite laid back... unless you're me, forgetting to read if there's phys reflect, and having to re-summon the skeletons every other second :v

Easy except for Phys reflect AND/OR no life/mana regen.

Build is super cheap to get you going... as for ease, I can just AFK a lot and check my phone while doing delve instances.

Get all your gems when you can and level them as you level, remember to have gems leveling on your alt weapon slots too, I'd go for zombies, brutality, damage ones. You'll want to spend the currency and buy a vaal skeleton, go low quality if you're really broke. Vaal skeleton makes this build feel like its on steroids vs bosses & instances.

Cheap items 1alc - 2 c
Gloves
boots
Belt (early I try for heavy belt w/ str so search for 70+ str w/ life/res as you can afford

try to get jewelry with str/life/res, same for amulet. Chest try to get a 4 or 5l cheap chest and craft on it or buy one with str/life/res.

Save up for a Baron since they are a little more expensive this league (5c I think).

Do chaos recipe when you get to blood aqueducts and you should be able to fill out most of the items you need relatively quickly. Then you can just focus on small upgrades, fusing, and higher quality gems.
"
blaza192 wrote:

Currently at 7.8k life with the help of abyss jewels.

25ish life + 15%+ minion damage if you used a minion skill recently is only a couple chaos or you can craft your own.

Do you have 1,000 strength? I'm at 1k strength finally, but can't see how you are hitting it, I had to bend over backwards and use every jewel I could to hit 1021, although I'm using movespeed boots instead of Alberon
Last edited by Balerion_ on Sep 11, 2018, 6:32:13 PM
"
Balerion_ wrote:
"
blaza192 wrote:

Currently at 7.8k life with the help of abyss jewels.

25ish life + 15%+ minion damage if you used a minion skill recently is only a couple chaos or you can craft your own.

Do you have 1,000 strength? I'm at 1k strength finally, but can't see how you are hitting it, I had to bend over backwards and use every jewel I could to hit 1021, although I'm using movespeed boots instead of Alberon

you answered your own question... a lot easier with Alberon's Warpath. I'm at roughly 1040 with no Str specific jewels, a few of my life/minion damage jewels have Str on them. My belt is also better for this build than what most people are using IMO. You can also try to get rings that have 65 str (str & all attributes) rather than the standard 45-55 single mod.

Really stupid q - is anyone else having issues spawning host chieftains with desecrate?? few days ago - 0 probs, grab from a6, go to map - desecrate and spawn easily.

but the last few days - i get a host ina6, and then i cannot literally spawn them with desecrate in my hideout, in maps, delves..really..anywhere...its bizarre..so just seeing - am i doing something wrong? i literally have done it a hundred times last week, but now i cannot get a host to re-spawn in desecrate.

thanks...build is great btw still :)
"

Really stupid q - is anyone else having issues spawning host chieftains with desecrate?? few days ago - 0 probs, grab from a6, go to map - desecrate and spawn easily.

but the last few days - i get a host ina6, and then i cannot literally spawn them with desecrate in my hideout, in maps, delves..really..anywhere...its bizarre..so just seeing - am i doing something wrong? i literally have done it a hundred times last week, but now i cannot get a host to re-spawn in desecrate.

thanks...build is great btw still :)

I have had the same issue in the past, it must be a bug or crazy bad RNG run. I have always been able to just repeat all the steps and it worked the next time though.
I used this as my league started, super easy to get cheap items to get you going. I got most of the stuff as I got to the level that I could use them. Except the weapon, that took a bit longer to save up for.
Hi all
First, thank you, Grimlock9999 for this "sweet" build,
At 91 level I have a life pool 7,7 K , so close to 8 K, equal 1,2 K of strenght, in result 13 zombies. My char is Treserka_meneli.
Really tanky, good for uberlab and Delve tunnels build.
I' ve made little modifications, I put a Bone Offering ( better survi for minions ) and Flame Dash ( far better in new league ).
From another kettle of fish, I strongly recommend a 2 handed weapon -Kingmaker for Animated Guardian instead of a Dying Breath. You (and your minions ) lost a damage bonus but receive a 30 % to item rarity and Culling strike. Fine for hard fights.
Greetings :))
And one question - is Summon Skeleton 21 lev/0 % quality better than 20 lev/20 % quality ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info