3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

This tree gets you the life you want: https://pastebin.com/HRT2qH1n

and more strength and life regen.

Add in the frenzy charges from spectres, and DPS actually goes up even taking the extra 2-3K life
What level do gems have to be to keep the spectres alive? I can't afford a Baron yet and have a Wraithlord.
Last edited by 0sync0 on Sep 3, 2018, 11:19:31 PM
The host chieftain is the one that is giving me issues, the other one has no problems staying alive but him he is just dying by himself too fast.
"
What level do gems have to be to keep the spectres alive? I can't afford a Baron yet and have a Wraithlord.

"
The host chieftain is the one that is giving me issues, the other one has no problems staying alive but him he is just dying by himself too fast.

I haven't found a good solution while levelling. Spectres are weak until the gem level, and corpse level gets high enough. One reason is that the monster level you face vs the monster level you have raised is changing rapidly while you level. By red maps, you are raising a high level monster, but not facing anything much higher than what you have raised.

Wraithlord is good at keeping spectres alive. Unfortunately, they still die too easily until the desecrate and raise spectre gems get to level 19 or 20.

After you can raise a level 80 ish corpse, your spectres should last up to a few days playing .. but even then they will die to some badass monster eventually.

At later levels, they stay alive more because they are hanging back casting, and your other minions are killing very fast. So by gem level 20, with high level blood magic and high level minion life, your raised spectres can outlast even your stone golem.
"
Gorantia wrote:
Hiya guys, so i'm currently following this guide and i'm a 77 necromancer now with all the recomended uniques. i've been wondering a couple of things since they are missing from the build. I am currently at 887 strength and was wondering how this can be boosted up to 1000 for the baron effect. Do i just need more strength on my rings and belts? Also how do you get your dex up so you have enough for phase run? any replies to this would be very helpfull thank you.

Try

-bunch of str, dex + int as bonus
-good bonus to max health
-cheap
-if you fine with currency - you can find interesting corrupted variant
i would like too now if for raise zombie its better to use Faster attack or Faster casting bacause on the zombie description written as Cast per Second
"
grimlock9999 wrote:

Add in the frenzy charges from spectres, and DPS actually goes up even taking the extra 2-3K life

Hi Grim - currently level 78 using your build in the original post - are you recommending this one above for more life and min damage (at the expense of more res on the tree etc)?

just curious as i could pivot easily - but been following the original.

saying that - this build has been great so far. very lazy and easy. gearing up has never been easier, which is great for league starter.
"
i would like too now if for raise zombie its better to use Faster attack or Faster casting bacause on the zombie description written as Cast per Second

faster attacks is better than faster casting for zombies
"

Hi Grim - currently level 78 using your build in the original post - are you recommending this one above for more life and min damage (at the expense of more res on the tree etc)?

saying that - this build has been great so far. very lazy and easy. gearing up has never been easier, which is great for league starter.

This post was just a rework of someone elses tree. I still recommend the tree in the guide, as I really love extra life. But yes, it's totally dependent on choice whether you take more resists/damage from the tree.
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"

This post was just a rework of someone elses tree. I still recommend the tree in the guide, as I really love extra life. But yes, it's totally dependent on choice whether you take more resists/damage from the tree.

Ok cool - thanks man, and thanks for the great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info