3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Would the new herald of purity (see below) aura most likely replace the curse aura we were using?

Looks like some changes are also going to be coming to the skill tree, hopefully near where we are putting our points.

I think no, because as a herald, it'll need us to kill things. Also enfeeble blasphemy is hard to give up as a defensive layer!

Still, new skill nodes could be complete gamechangers!
What is the base resist of minions? I can't find the info anywhere and I get varying answers. Spectre says +30. Other than that.
Hey everyone, doing some last minute theory-crafting and Incursion purchases. Need some help with belts.

Obviously, Headhunter is probably the best belt. But is it worth 50 exalt on a non-maxed character? How does the offense / defense compare to a Bisco's Leash or my current belt:

My belt is adding 169 STR so using other belts will drop 1 zombie from the Baron. Any input would be appreciated.

"
What is the base resist of minions? I can't find the info anywhere and I get varying answers. Spectre says +30. Other than that.

40 is usually the base elemental resists for your minions. To get your actual stats for your build, using Path of Building, click on the 'calcs' button, then click the 'show minion stats' box.
"
Hey everyone, doing some last minute theory-crafting and Incursion purchases. Need some help with belts.

Obviously, Headhunter is probably the best belt. But is it worth 50 exalt on a non-maxed character? How does the offense / defense compare to a Bisco's Leash or my current belt:

Verified

My belt is adding 169 STR so using other belts will drop 1 zombie from the Baron. Any input would be appreciated.

Does headhunter work for minion builds? It shouldn't because 'you' are not killing anything...

I found dropping strength for defences more enjoyable BTW, and find rampage (bisco's) more fun than anything else!
Minions not only seem to have escaped nerfs but it sounds like are getting quite a few buffs in passive tree?
We shall see if those are buffs.

Minion passives now affect the summoners as well in some capacity, so we'll have to wait for the patchnotes to see what's up.

Thankfully, phase run doesn't seem to be affected. I'm also looking forward to the possibility of a mass block version with the announced changes
Awesome! MINION BUFFS!
I'm going with this build again for Delve. I think minions are the big ticket item this league. Grim, prepare for many newcomers!!!
"

I'm going with this build again for Delve. I think minions are the big ticket item this league. Grim, prepare for many newcomers!!!

definitely minions for Delve!

The problem is that you lose a lot of health nodes to take the new damage nodes. Plus all the minion accuracy is wasted on this build. I actually think this build did not get buffed. It should, however, still be a good choice.

On the flip side, skelly mages now have enough damage nodes to be an option and srs got a huge buff. With all that extra accuracy, even spell totem srs may be a thing again, so I think I'll try out:

Spell totem SRS and skelly mages: https://pastebin.com/SYVnFJ8m

or

Earendels, Kitavas thirst, Flame + selfcast SRS and Skelly mage: https://pastebin.com/ue4xJuUJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info