3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Is it possible that I can get endurance charges from Animate Guardian's Ambu's charge?

Ambu's Charge shares charges with nearby party members, not allies

Well spotted, this was my mistake. Ambus charge gives you no endurance charges, just the guardian.
What Specters & Support gems would you suggest with The Hungry Loop?
Last edited by Zaluron on Jul 20, 2018, 4:16:30 AM
I have been following this guide since the beginning of the league.

Have just completed atlas 158/158

First time achieved and primary goal for the league done :)

Thanks to the OP - recommend this guide and build - effective and fun.

cheers

C
Is it possible to raise map boss as spectre? Tropical Island boss has 400% life compared to the 150% of Carnage Chieftain. Could be a nice boost to those wanting to min/max the build.
"
Is it possible to raise map boss as spectre? Tropical Island boss has 400% life compared to the 150% of Carnage Chieftain. Could be a nice boost to those wanting to min/max the build.

Nah. Raised spectres only have the properties of normal monster types, not the rare mods. only way to get rare mods on minions is to dominating blow them.
"

No. Otherwise everyone would just use Shaper ;)
Just tried to do Uber Atziri. Had A'alai as the last boss of the trio, rain of arrows was insane, first time my AG has ever died (and I've done everything except uber elder).

Finally managed to kill after several deaths by kiting, spamming skellys directly on her, and trying to avoid the RoA which basically one-shot me. Had no portals left.

Then tried uber atziri, I got one-shot after one 'mirror' phase by an empowered flameblast with 79% fire res (loreweave), 6500hp.

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe Loreweave isn't right for this build. That said I expected much better minion survivability.
"

Just tried to do Uber Atziri. Had A'alai as the last boss of the trio, rain of arrows was insane, first time my AG has ever died (and I've done everything except uber elder).

Finally managed to kill after several deaths by kiting, spamming skellys directly on her, and trying to avoid the RoA which basically one-shot me. Had no portals left.

Then tried uber atziri, I got one-shot after one 'mirror' phase by an empowered flameblast with 79% fire res (loreweave), 6500hp.

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe Loreweave isn't right for this build. That said I expected much better minion survivability.

What level are you? Are all your gems level 20? Do you have skellies 5 linked? Are you using the baron?
Did you swap out melee splash? (It's better to leave it in for the trio fight.)

If the trio get some decent attacks off, it's fine for your zombies to die, but with phase run and flask, you should not be getting hit at all, and with a 5 or 6 linked skellies, the fight should be very quick...

For the uber atziri fight, swap out melee splash and make sure all your skellies are around one target, don't spread them out. With a 6 link, no flame blasts should even get to go off. With a 5 link you may have to dodge one or two. Again, with phase run and flask, you should be untouched.

For pantheon, Solaris is the best option, and can make a big difference.

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
What level are you? Are all your gems level 20? Do you have skellies 5 linked? Are you using the baron?
Did you swap out melee splash? (It's better to leave it in for the trio fight.)

If the trio get some decent attacks off, it's fine for your zombies to die, but with phase run and flask, you should not be getting hit at all, and with a 5 or 6 linked skellies, the fight should be very quick...

For the uber atziri fight, swap out melee splash and make sure all your skellies are around one target, don't spread them out. With a 6 link, no flame blasts should even get to go off. With a 5 link you may have to dodge one or two. Again, with phase run and flask, you should be untouched.

For pantheon, Solaris is the best option, and can make a big difference.

Lvl 94. All gems 20, most 20% qual. Both skellies and zombies 6 linked. Yes, using baron. I didn't swap out melee splash for either fight. STR is 1100ish I think, definitely over 1k.

I think I'm using Solaris, I'll check
Just got to say thanks to grimlock9999 for the most complete build I have played thus far in my two seasons of this game. I wiped out red elder and shaper with ease but I am just not good enough to take them both down at the same time in the uber elder fight. I am confident the build can do it, I just need to learn the fight and get better at flask management then maybe I can. Still a lot of fun and is a great build from start to end game so thanks again for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info