3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

u can also switch belly for a high life, high strengh body armor to get the 1k

u wont lose too many HP imo
"
Can someone explained to me why I dropped down to 11 zombies/skellies when I had 12 before? I have checked the skill tree again and again for anything that has the word "skeleton, zombie, minion" and I can't find ANYTHING that I might have accidentally refunded to drop me down.

All I *remember* swapping is my boots (Windshriek) to Seven-League step. Additionally, I switched around a few jewels on the passive tree. Full disclosure, I can't remember if any of them somehow granted +1 to zombies/skellies, so maybe that's what I'm missing, but I don't think any did.

Anyway, items and stuff below:

You probably lost some strength from the jewels. 300, 600, 900 etc. strength give you an extra zombie while wearing baron
Got ignored by the author and people of the thread.

Oh well, must be a 1 million dollar question not easy to be answered.
"
zxundlegend wrote:

this sure seems like the right way to get your question answered...
To Zxundlegend.

I am using a +3 to minion gems staff.

It is 5 linked

Raise zombies, minion damage, minion speed, multistrike, empower.

I also have 5 link chest (Belly)for skeletons.

So far I have cleared 4 x guardians, red elder and map completion at 142.

Above set-up clearing all content with minimal deaths so far.

Hope this helps

cheers

C

+2 to minion and + 1 to all gems stack to give me +3 to minion gems over all. Bought for 20c on poe.trade.

Using empower with Zombies and not skeletons on OP's recommendation.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
zxundlegend wrote:

this sure seems like the right way to get your question answered...

It worked right?

"
Catnov wrote:
To Zxundlegend.

I am using a +3 to minion gems staff.

It is 5 linked

Raise zombies, minion damage, minion speed, multistrike, empower.

I also have 5 link chest (Belly)for skeletons.

So far I have cleared 4 x guardians, red elder and map completion at 142.

Above set-up clearing all content with minimal deaths so far.

Hope this helps

cheers

C

"
Catnov wrote:

+2 to minion and + 1 to all gems stack to give me +3 to minion gems over all. Bought for 20c on poe.trade.

Using empower with Zombies and not skeletons on OP's recommendation.

I get the +3 idea for zombies.

The idea of overall DPS along with Skeletons while Using +3 staff or +1 and 138% Minion Damage Incursion staff. How does it compare to each other as path of building is not yet supported with incursion item mods.

But I thank both of you guys to try and answer me, sadly I'm no tycoon to reward you to become a millionaire.
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
Can someone explained to me why I dropped down to 11 zombies/skellies when I had 12 before? I have checked the skill tree again and again for anything that has the word "skeleton, zombie, minion" and I can't find ANYTHING that I might have accidentally refunded to drop me down.

All I *remember* swapping is my boots (Windshriek) to Seven-League step. Additionally, I switched around a few jewels on the passive tree. Full disclosure, I can't remember if any of them somehow granted +1 to zombies/skellies, so maybe that's what I'm missing, but I don't think any did.

Anyway, items and stuff below:

You probably lost some strength from the jewels. 300, 600, 900 etc. strength give you an extra zombie while wearing baron

Nailed it!

Thanks! :)
More gameplay videos pls.

Wanna see your builds in action when iam not at home
Bayern des samma mia
Hey there, how about running Necromantic Aegis and Victario's Charity to provide charges?

Could even get rid of spectres, get shield charge with fortify and an okayish fast incursion rare sceptre..

Means u have to squeeze ur zombies and skellies into one 6link armor tho :(

hm dunno

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info