3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Hi, OP. Great and fun build!
For the jewels, do you think( % increase minion damage) or (minions add # physical damage) is better?
"
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
Recorded red elder fight with ssf version of this build, not using the blasphemy + enfeeble because curses are pretty sad vs bosses nowadays. I think the combination of purity of elements + arctic armour + aspect of crab works better.
video - https://youtu.be/EXEbjVjTYvA
pob - https://pastebin.com/cWUthkqv

Wow. Your gear is so good for SSF, I'll have to try aspect of the crab. Can I add these links to the build guide?

yeah sure, that's why I recorded :)
Here is full shaper run video - https://youtu.be/j1McySo7OwE
It took a little longer than expected because the second void guy was close to the wall and my skellies could not surround him, that's why one spectre died and I lost some time while trying to summon carnage again.
In this video I'm using 21/20 skellies, but I did shaper without dying with 20/20 gem before.

Why don't you craft +1 ske on your body armor ?
"
For the jewels, do you think( % increase minion damage) or (minions add # physical damage) is better?

% increased damage is better according to Path of Building. This is because we have a decent amount of 'more' multipliers from gems, so 'increased' multipliers still give us some value. If your increased minion damage gets high enough, then flat physical damage or attack speed would become better, but I don't think this build could get to that point.

Realistically though, the increase in damage is not that great from jewels, so a high life roll is the main thing that makes your life better. 7 jewel slots means you get a lot of health if you can find many high life jewels.

Anyone has a legacy +2 skelies Queen's decree in standard....and it works?

edit-they don't exist, there is no legacy variant of it.
Last edited by Zopalki on May 23, 2018, 6:16:58 PM
My only VERY MINOR issue with this build is the lack of a 'barrel buster'. Sucks to have to manually click everything. I made a new set of gear to try this phys version after running the cold version that OP suggested and have had a blast running both.
My current gear could be slightly better but its pretty good now the belt could certainly be better but it fills the hole it needed to fill in my resists so its all good for the moment:

Last edited by Darkness420 on May 24, 2018, 4:13:44 PM
Where do the endurance charges for immortal call come from? Or does it work without any?
"
Where do the endurance charges for immortal call come from? Or does it work without any

You don't need any. You'll get enough protection from physical damage with just immortal call and increased duration. With the high life regen you'll recover from hits fast.

Posibble sources of endurance charges of you really want them, are ambus charge on your guardian, or doedres elixir in a flask slot
Last edited by grimlock9999 on May 26, 2018, 5:45:08 PM
Are you planning on updating this guide for the new league?

I've played quite a few necro builds and this one is one of the better ones out there. There's a nice mix of options to the build which gives it a lot of flexibility.

Nice job.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Are you planning on updating this guide for the new league?

I sure will! Keep sharing vids, build paths and variations please. Especially since I'll probably be fooling around with ssf and a silly meme build too. (I've been laughing my ass off running srs + 3 x cwdt flame dash 😊)

Things that might be buffed include:
- Vaal skellies might be superb
- intelligence based life build might be fantastic with the new helmet
- might be worth going phase acrobatics and mom with the new boots
- essence worm + blood magic variation could work
- the wealthy heavy hitters should find some sexy double corrupt combos
- brutality may become a bigger tradeoff with the expected buffs to status ailments like ignite
Last edited by grimlock9999 on May 28, 2018, 8:50:33 PM
This is an amazing build. Can't wait to start the next league with it. I just prefer to use Montegrul's Grasp and a shield as it will be much more widely available and affordable for the start of the league.

I'm trying to come up with a way to fit the new unique Earendel's Embrace into this build but I'm coming up short so far. It may require a completely rework of the build entirely to be effective.
Last edited by Stonetony on May 29, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info