PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"we're deploying a change that greatly increased the rate that you encounter the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast fights"

still not seen a single one...good joke
didnt you say youre learning about fails like lich spawn?
"
Pl4t1numX wrote:
"we're deploying a change that greatly increased the rate that you encounter the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast fights"

still not seen a single one...good joke
didnt you say youre learning about fails like lich spawn?

this problem was out of their hand since lich spawns colidadet with other map mods. /ironie off
And my 40 Red elder spawns without T15 elder. Aslo using optimal way to spawn him. Feelsbad to rng last boss. You really dont got it anymore. When ive farmed 100 of exalts but cant really do nothing with it, or i can buy like 200 more red maps and make this game feels more bad then it is atm. Im fine that loot table is rng and tou need to grind, but when it comes to storyline and rng to even encounter uberelder your doing something wrong.
I got the first legendary/red for access to the first spirit beast relatively quickly once I hit T5 maps.

But the second spirit beast? Many many T7, T8, and T9s later and still no legendary/red to grant access.

Either RNG is a royal b*tch for me right now or these RNG changes didn't help much.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info