[3.2]Spark nova map destroyer

Introduction
Hello everyone wanna just have a little bit of the introduction here. So I wanna made elementalist build this league that is not golemancer. I did it. Pretty fast clearpseed good estetics and above average singletarget I would say. !!! Warning if you plan to farm uber elder or elder or shaper, this build is not for you. Warning !!! We basically inquisitor but with 40% more damage from shock cause of 67% lightning pen and 31% other resist pen.
Spoiler

Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/eZKyRH1L
Let's Start with some pros and cons of this build:

+ Insanly fast clear speed. 3.9-4.5 min average
+ Great aoe cause of heralds
+ Very fun to play cause of Herlad of Ice shattering mechanic.
+ Build can be played on 5L. Personally reomend using Tabula until you get 6L inpulsa.
+ Gonna scale pretty good with a Headhunter. Any proj build is insane with HH.

- 6L Inpulsa, shaped helmet, esh's mirror, watcher's eye with mana leech is pretty required in this build but I was farming without watcher's eye for a long time using berek's grip.
- Leveling is good if you don't use spark.
- Reflect, ailments avoidance must be rerolled on map.
- Bosses past t15 would not easy. If you wanna endgame farming build I would recommend to visit RF builds.

Required Gear
Spoiler

You need to start from Brighbeak and esh's mirror. Using pierce gem until you get voidwalkers. Also Call of the brotherhood for early defencies.
Spoiler

Shaped helmet with crit chance and other shit. Reommend conc effect but it is expensive. Added to spells is fine. You need to try to get life roll on helmet at least.
Spoiler

Berek's Grip until watcher's eye. If you got watcher's eye with mana leech then essence worm + wrath. Boost's damage a bit.
Spoiler

6L inpulsa. Nothing to sat just "aesthetics". Get it before watcher's eye.
Spoiler

Flasks
You can use Wise Oak I can't get my resist done.
Spoiler

My Current Gear
Spoiler

If you have any question pls write it in this thread I will try to answer them all. I theory craft it for long time to optimize it for bosses. If you have any useful suggestions they are welcome. Will probably upload a preview of this build later.

Last edited by Znbogdan on Mar 18, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Planning to try use EK nova RESERVED here for future.
Plz, post videos. Tks
video would be great
Hey, i started this build yesterday. I think my gear is pretty okay. I just hit maps.

I have one question:

How do you deal with bosses? I feel like i die so much.

"
srttom wrote:
Hey, i started this build yesterday. I think my gear is pretty okay. I just hit maps.

I have one question:

How do you deal with bosses? I feel like i die so much.

You probably need life flask instead of vinktars you can't really fit it in. Also best way is not to use pierce and get pierce on the tree. I usually get my 20stacks of blade vortex and go vs bosses. I didn't try to kill t13-t14 map bosses, I farmed shaped sewers and shaped strand/cage. Didn't recommend cage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info