Unwanted white beasts in Menagerie

Is there some way to clean out the unwanted beasts in the Menagerie? I have 5 white Giant Crabs (taking up a sizable chunk of storage space) in the cage and there doesn't seem to be any recipe that takes them.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 2:19:21 AM
So if there isn't any way to remove unwanted white beasts, can we get a recipe for like a scroll of wisdom where you can chuck in any 4 beasts?
I guess once menagerie gets full, lower level weaker monsters should be replaced by stronger ones automatically. Correct me if i am wrong. Ofcource GGG gave us no information when league started as always.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I think white beasts are intended as dead end, if you manage you fill all menage with whitebeasts, you can start a new account.

Correct me if iam wrong.

You can also use Chaos Orbs to get rid of them.
Straight out of the Beastiary League FAQ in the news section:

How many Beasts can the Menagerie hold? What happens if a cage gets full?
The Menagerie is quite big - it's spread over several game zones. There's a different cage per type of Beast and they can hold a limited number. If a cage is full and you capture another Beast of that type, then your worst current one is overwritten with the most recent. We're still balancing the number of each type of Beast you can store.

The only issue with this is if you're trying to complete the Bestiary and run into a lower tier of a new mob when you've got a full cage of rare/legendary versions. A few people have reported that the new mob capture won't be registered.
"
Lokiator wrote:
The only issue with this is if you're trying to complete the Bestiary and run into a lower tier of a new mob when you've got a full cage of rare/legendary versions. A few people have reported that the new mob capture won't be registered.

That's exactly the problem i had, which started me looking into the Menagerie's storage space. I guess there's an out for this problem though. I'll have to catch more higher level rares of that species and use them up in some recipe.

Thanks for the information : )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info