[3.3] Special Scorchflake - 21 Uniques Build! 10k HP - 75 Block Aegis - All Content and Map Mods

"
Timeclasp wrote:
Just want to say thank you for this great build. I've played it as my league starter and the gearing was extremely smooth. Much easier than the ES tanks I've played before. I'm still on a 4L and the damage is actually really good already (for a tank).

Good to hear! Please let me know how it performs in high level Incursions, the chaos damage is pretty painful there even with 75% block.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jun 16, 2018, 8:06:44 PM
Deathless Shaper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYGPBc_E67w

Updated build guide with a more DPS heavy version.
"
Novalisk wrote:
Deathless Shaper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYGPBc_E67w

Updated build guide with a more DPS heavy version.

Hi Nova, will respecc to your build. My scion is specc to firetrap but i forgot that i hate traps(influence by the fotm).

I always like tanky builds and fire theme, hopefully i can take it to the very endgame.

Thanks Ash, good luck!

Made a small change to the aura setup, I dropped Clarity and Blood Rage for Arctic Armour and Enlighten. We don't need Clarity, and the degen from Blood Rage isn't worth the clearspeed increase IMO. Arctic Armour makes us tankier and helps slow down chaos spammers.
Hey, what about using Ngagmu's Sign Rings instead of Le Heup of All? It allows you to get loads of life on ignite which you do all the time due to firestorm. It increases fire dmg as well.

this probs helps with the chaos dmg mobs as you get life back( which bypasses ES), whenever you use Firestorm.
Problem is we lose a ton of resistances, ES and Life by doing that. Also we aren't actually igniting because we use elemental focus (though you could use controlled destruction+conc). In my experience the leech is more than enough outside of very few chaos damage scenarios. A good ring upgrade could just be a well corrupted Heup.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 2, 2018, 8:46:51 AM
Added a rich boii version of the build that includes:

1. Fire Leech Anger Watcher's Eye, Enlighten level 4 to let you use Flammability Blasphemy and a more offensive CWDT setup with Combustion Prolif.

Gain: Way more DPS when clearing (lets VRF take care of business), slightly more DPS against Shaper, a bit more EHP.

Loss: Arctic Armour, Immortal Call, and about 7 exalts (includes cost to get 3B 1R on helm)

2. Reduced crit damage taken corruption on shield (lets you tank shaper slam without AA).

3. Increased % strength + % dex corruption on rings (two of those lets you lose the big dex node, but hard to get a good heup with that corruption)

https://pastebin.com/2MAtjdHp
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
Is this build able to Uber Elder? With that damage, the fight gonna last all day or am I wrong?
Damage seems good enough, take a look at the Shaper video (only 1 portal phase in each encounter).

I'm currently working on a more DPS heavy version of the build that includes flammability, combustion, and the occasional shocks. Hopefully i'll get to showcase it in the coming days.
Ok got it, thanks a bunch man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info