Exalted recipe

I tried selling my shaped and elder items for exalts, but it didn't work. Anyone know why?
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 11:43:06 PM
You need one full gear set similar to the chaos recipe, and I think it needs to be either fully shaper, or fuller elder.
I did the full set and still only got 2 chaos
Just to make sure absolutely sure, as some people say one thing and realize later that they missed something.

1 Amulet, 2 rings, 1 belt, 1 pair of boots, 1 chest piece, 1 helm, 1 pair of gloves, 1 two hander or a 1 hander + shield.

Is that what you vendored?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Mar 16, 2018, 3:58:42 PM
"
bta89 wrote:
I did the full set and still only got 2 chaos

If that was the identified version: Extra Chaos prophecy supposedly overrides exalt recipe.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
says a full shaper or full elder set gives 2 exalt shards, 4 if its unidentified. is this even worth it? seems like the time and effort it takes to get a full set of shaper or elder (can't be mixed) you'd probably already get a pure exalt to drop, let alone doing that 5 times for one orb.

jeez
"
xMustard wrote:
says a full shaper or full elder set gives 2 exalt shards, 4 if its unidentified. is this even worth it? seems like the time and effort it takes to get a full set of shaper or elder (can't be mixed) you'd probably already get a pure exalt to drop, let alone doing that 5 times for one orb.

jeez

What time and effort? If you do the unid recipe all youre doing is map as youd normally do and pick up shaper/elder items and throw them in a stash tab. If you do the id recipe youre doing the same, but only throw the items in the stash tab that have bad mods and where the base itself is not really worth something. Its not like youre specifically grinding to do this recipe.
"
Goldarm5 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

jeez

What time and effort? If you do the unid recipe all youre doing is map as youd normally do and pick up shaper/elder items and throw them in a stash tab. If you do the id recipe youre doing the same, but only throw the items in the stash tab that have bad mods and where the base itself is not really worth something. Its not like youre specifically grinding to do this recipe.

you are grinding maps though. and i dunno about you but i don't get those items all that often, especially rare ones like amulets and rings and crap. i probably wouldn't even see one set of the recipe is an entire league, yet i'll usually get around 5 pure ex drops

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info