Simple question about beast trading

I know that I've captured "red" beasts, but I have no idea how to find them in my menagerie. Is there a way to do know which beasts are the rarest/most valuable?

In maps I see red and yellow markers above beasts, but in the menagerie I only see something orange-ish.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 1:00:41 PM
Beasts with one Bestiary mod have a yellow icon on the minimap. Beasts with two Bestiary mods are referred to as Legendary Beasts and have a red icon on the minimap.

In menagerie it's the same. mouse over beasts. The 1 mod are rare the 2 mod are legendary. Nemesis mods are displayed in a diffrent colour while bestiary mods are the same color.
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Mar 16, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
Thanks -- so just to clarify, every beast in my menagerie with two mods (or more) was a red beast on a map?
"
cratonn wrote:
Thanks -- so just to clarify, every beast in my menagerie with two mods (or more) was a red beast on a map?

If the mods are the same colour y. Otherwise you have a rare beast with a nemesis mod on.

Only the first 1 or 2 mods (if they are the same colour) are bestiary mods. rest are random mods of the monster çause it's a rare.

For example:

Raven caller is a rare beast.

Saqawine presence Spectral stampede is a legendary (red) beast.

Putrid flight Chronophage is a rare with a Nemesis mod on.
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Mar 16, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
Cool, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info