Loot Filter DisableDropSound 3.2.1 Patch

Does not seem to be disabling the drop sound, still hearing the "dong" of nets that are hidden. Tried "show"ing the nets as well, for good measure. Also restarted client a few times to ensure loot filter was taking properly. Really looking forward to this!

Last bumped on Mar 17, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks for the report, we're aware of the issue.
Thanks for fast reply was just about to report this myself, my sanity is at its limit!
It's the most exciting change in this patch for me. Can't play while this be fixed.
Looks like there was a hidden fix and now it works, but... only with nets? Cuz low tier maps still make their drop sound.
Awesome, working now! As MonaHuna said: maps still make their sound, but all currency / skill gems I've tried so far have worked.
"
Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".

Source :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2110610

Im confused wasn't this supposed to already be packaged in the patch ? You release a patch that supposed to add a functionality and then it's still bugged ?

Is there anyone even testing the code and it's behavior within the game or you just compile it and pray it works as intended inside the game ?

Are the patch notes written before the code is implemented ?

Last edited by Simeonz01 on Mar 16, 2018, 9:11:49 AM
Yup, maps are still making the sound with DisableDropSound on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info