3.2.1 Patch Notes

"
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.

Stupid Beast!
Should add information "last captured beast" with information what you last time catched.

bb
Nice!! good work GGG team!
Great job!

I love that you listen to your players <3
"
vio wrote:
"
Draqu1986 wrote:
Hi

I don't see the part u activate Legacy League again and kill once and for ever this unwanted league.
League isn't fun even with those fix. Embrace the speed clear meta and forget about beasts.

the league is quite fun, especially since they fixed capturing beasts and beast handling in parties.

and i wouldn't jump on the forum and reddit noise that the league isn't raining maps, orbs and headhunters.

some people quite enjoy a more challenging gameplay, my friends list is more active than ever.

embracing the clear speed meta is a dead end one way road. design, performance and fun wise.

If the only challenges POE offers is based on RNG, then this is a very poor statement about a game.
Challenges should be about how you play, for instance with the beast capture before you killed it. Sadly, that challenge was nerfed...

Anyways, POE definitely suffers from too much RNG. It´s quite comparable to D2 LOD. If you had the Runewords and set´s, you steamrolled through content, if you did not, you actually could die at the throne room and uber trist. RNG was what determined your path and it´s the same at POE sadly.
"
Ygidua wrote:

Anyways, POE definitely suffers from too much RNG.

you can have a determined outcome which directly scales with playtime ... if you charge upfront for people being able to access your game.

if you rely on all players being happy with your game you have to balance the game that nolifers get happy and (after diminishing returns apply) still get more than casuals and casuals get their headhunters at a reasonable chance from time to time, you need the random outcome in as many mechanics as possible.

there has been some bullshit posts on reddit lately that tried to reason (ayn randt style) that a determined outcome would make casuals still end up with more than they usually get when being not lucky.

but that's not how the system works. i'm a casual players and if there were no way to get rich if i'm lucky and headhunter would require me to play 15/7 all league, the game would see no cent from me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 15, 2018, 6:04:54 AM
Worst league. Please don't make it core game it's trash af
Fixing spectral shield throw was too much to ask I suppose.
IGN : Mureekuha
Hah its funny... im reading coments and some of u guys are dissapointed with GGG... Like... they should DO EVERYTHING in 1 patch.... its inposible to do... there is already ALOT of fixes done so sh*t up and cry somewhere else... There is a lot of players who are happy with this patch fix.

For something like that u need time they are not robots and they CANT see everything... they cant doo everything u want... mby next time u want in new patch 1000% drop rate increase?
"
After capturing a Beast, if you only have room in your Menagerie for one more of that genus, then a message warns you that you're running out of space.

Perfect next patch line would have been:

"
Added an option to delete beasts from Menagerie.

My Menagerie is filled with so many white and blue beasts I captured while leveling that I'd love to release/delete all of them. Also I have plenty of Spirits od Aidan/Nadia that are useless for crafting. This option would make Bestiary page much less cluttered and much more useful.

Most importantly, somehow you forgot to include this line:

"
Doubled the spawn rate of legendary beasts.

I almost wrote "tripled", but a sense of reality kicked in. Maybe in some other universe, with alternate GGG. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info