[3.2] Fenumus Poison Wasp Nest Assassin. WIP (Fairly cheap to gear)

Hey there guys. I decided to roll poison assassin for bestiary league. So far it's going good. I'm currency pushing for guardians/shaper so that is where most of my currency is going right now. t14+ maps are expensive so....yeah. I just defeated hydra and will try to record some of my other fights. I just procced red elder so i'll see how that fight goes.

I wil post more indepth info and vids later. Right now this is a bare bones summary. Build is fairly cheap. Most expensive thing is 6L chest.

Most poison builds have very low hp, but I wanted a character that felt comfortable and could kill at a good speed. I have 5893hp currently. Character is _Assh_Ketchum

MY GEAR
Spoiler

Last edited by SoujiroSeta on Mar 14, 2018, 4:41:29 PM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
reserved
Rly wanna see a video
Bayern des samma mia
i play the same starter build but with starkonja s and dendrobate, i love how BF melt bosses!
Its my most cheaper and the best power build early in a league
Hey, I am pretty much gonna try the same build with some little tweaks, aka using the covenant as a body armour to get another link in, using reave for better clear and actually using the aspect skill, as sofar in PoE I dont see it used/ its not displayed there. Interested to see how it goes, also how do you clear maps with bladeflurry NotLikeThis
Im trying to improve bf clear speed i play this for the moment and i have a lot of fun : BF-COC-GLACIAL CASCADE-MPD-DEAD AILEMENT-ADD CHAOS
Hey, how is the build going? This post inspired me to make a poison assassin as well but since blade flurry clear is horrible I was thinking maybe I could go with cast while channeling - bladefall for better clear. Maybe have 2 setups - 1 pure single target 6L blade flurry and 1 4L with cwc-bladefall-added chaos. Any thoughts?

I also would like to see a gameplay vid to check map clear.
Last edited by tantrika on Apr 24, 2018, 7:45:15 AM
I'm thinking something like Viper+Melee splash with Abyssal cry to clear map, do you think it can work?
I'll try ths build on may race, any tip?
Last edited by FireSkelzor on Apr 29, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info