[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

It might be better to go with one hander + shield and use necromantic aegis with victario's charity shield. For the weapon slot i am thinking advancing fortress and rumi's flask because it works well with the claw and bone offering. Hc style!

For the loss of +2 minion gems on femur staff empower support can be used.
It's cheaper to buy a white 6l chest for 20-40 chaos, craft it with a few orbs or essences and use than it is to buy a 6l femur staff. Most players will probably have to use a 5l femurs for quite some time and in that case i am almost certain a rare 6l chest is better.

Just some ideas.
I am loving this build. It's like totems, but they move..... :P

I'm interested as to what people think BiS is for every slot. I know this league just started so people don't have access to everything they want but we're getting there.

I am curious as to why Animate Guardian? I have a few Seer's that I can use for a 15% damage aura but aside from that, he seems to bring nothing to the table and dies on a lot of boss fights. I could get a movement skill or CWDT instead.

I dropped EE and saw no difference. With this kind of build, controlling what element the enemy gets hit with first is nearly impossible.

I would love to drop Kaom's and go with a 6 link and give this build a whole 'nother facet but I don't know what I am doing when it comes to summoner builds and I am pretty sure I would lose at least 1000 HP. Trying Belly of the Beast today.
Hey thanks for this guide, as a lazy guy I'm having a blast!

Just one question: why temp chains over enfeeble on blapshemy?
play same build, but as weapon use queen's escape and body/boots from saquawale, + ag with melee splash and vicaro for frenzy to skeletons. dont have troubles with mana for spam skeletons, clear speed very good base shaper dps 136k per skeleton (12 skeleton) + aspect of avian wich gives 20% chance to double damage for minions, shaper/red elder t14 killed but build price less then 2 ex (6link from 400 fuzes)
"
I am loving this build. It's like totems, but they move..... :P

I'm interested as to what people think BiS is for every slot. I know this league just started so people don't have access to everything they want but we're getting there.

I am curious as to why Animate Guardian? I have a few Seer's that I can use for a 15% damage aura but aside from that, he seems to bring nothing to the table and dies on a lot of boss fights. I could get a movement skill or CWDT instead.

I dropped EE and saw no difference. With this kind of build, controlling what element the enemy gets hit with first is nearly impossible.

I would love to drop Kaom's and go with a 6 link and give this build a whole 'nother facet but I don't know what I am doing when it comes to summoner builds and I am pretty sure I would lose at least 1000 HP. Trying Belly of the Beast today.

AG gives 90%+ increased damage to skeletons with his items, hinders enemies and gives you and minions 10% increased movement speed, none of these have 100% uptime, but it's enough to make him worthwhile.
A level 20 guardian with 20/20 minion life in a +2 helm shouldn't die to anything except really high-end damage like Uber Trio, if you see him drop below 50% hp, unsocket him and resummon when safe.

"
Pheu wrote:
Hey thanks for this guide, as a lazy guy I'm having a blast!

Just one question: why temp chains over enfeeble on blapshemy?

Personal preference, I believe blasphemy Chains is the best defense in the game for non leech characters
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:

AG gives 90%+ increased damage to skeletons with his items, hinders enemies and gives you and minions 10% increased movement speed, none of these have 100% uptime, but it's enough to make him worthwhile.
A level 20 guardian with 20/20 minion life in a +2 helm shouldn't die to anything except really high-end damage like Uber Trio, if you see him drop below 50% hp, unsocket him and resummon when safe.
Singularity doesn't affect anyone but the wielder when it comes to increasing damage (which means only your AG will do increased damage). I couldn't work out why you were using it but it seems you misunderstood that mod. Just use Dying Breath for 18% more damage (and incidentally increase the effect of any curses you use); besides shenanigans with burning spectres its really the only weapon to use on animate guardian. Singularity will hinder mobs it is near, but it's really not worth it (the range is 25, which is not very big, and hinder alone isn't all that strong).

It will still never die thanks to the ridiculous HP pool it gets with summoner mods and the incidental regen around the place, and the same rule applies (remove gem if its taking damage).

"
Catharsis wrote:
"
FalloutVault wrote:
If you don't use the Kaom's heart could you drop the staff for the scourge? I was thinking of using spectres in a elder bone helmet and using vis mortis. Thanks

You can, but then your life pool won't be sufficient for late-game imo.
The staff is also important for the +2 to keep skeletons alive.

Using scourge means using fortify, which is 20% effective hp. Dropping kaom's is about the same amount of effective hp as dropping fortify; kaom's is not situational which is great, but it's not more effective hp than fortify is if you are keeping it up (depending on your other gear, I guess. The better your other gear is, the better fortify gets compared to kaoms). You also are a lot more mobile, because lolshieldcharge.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 17, 2018, 7:49:35 PM
Nice build.
Tell me how it should look like a skill tree on 20 points, 50, and so on. Leveling character.
"
Pathological wrote:
Singularity doesn't affect anyone but the wielder when it comes to increasing damage (which means only your AG will do increased damage). I couldn't work out why you were using it but it seems you misunderstood that mod. Just use Dying Breath for 18% more damage (and incidentally increase the effect of any curses you use); besides shenanigans with burning spectres its really the only weapon to use on animate guardian. Singularity will hinder mobs it is near, but it's really not worth it (the range is 25, which is not very big, and hinder alone isn't all that strong).

It will still never die thanks to the ridiculous HP pool it gets with summoner mods and the incidental regen around the place, and the same rule applies (remove gem if its taking damage).

You're right, I misread the damage mod on singularity, I'll update gear in the guide to dying breath

"
Pathological wrote:
Using scourge means using fortify, which is 20% effective hp. Dropping kaom's is about the same amount of effective hp as dropping fortify; kaom's is not situational which is great, but it's not more effective hp than fortify is if you are keeping it up (depending on your other gear, I guess. The better your other gear is, the better fortify gets compared to kaoms). You also are a lot more mobile, because lolshieldcharge.

I can see the logic, but in effect it rarely works that way since in tough fights you'll wanna keep your distance from bosses rather than run into them to get the fortify up every 5 seconds (which has a good chance to miss anyway).
As far as mobility with shield charge, I don't find it particularly fast without lots of attack speed, it's clunky in maps with lots of corners and can get you in trouble by blindly charging into packs.
"
BearNix wrote:
Nice build.
Tell me how it should look like a skill tree on 20 points, 50, and so on. Leveling character.

Added to guide
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 18, 2018, 6:04:09 AM
Interesting build, I am building a similar one that focused on melee skellies, but I am going ES with Shav instead, but your guide gave me quite a few good ideas about things I didn't know existed, like the Animate Guardian buff and Femur.

That being said I am doing a few things differently so I figured I'd share. My Ascendancy are idential, but I don't go double curse (although there is the option to). I link Animate Guardian, Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre with Minion Life in a 4L. I basically copied 1:1 your animate guardian, but I use zombies as a buffer as I run around, they only contribute like 100k dps, and I use 2 spectres. An interesting thing here, Femur of the Saint is broken on PoB for spectres. They aren't providing the damage buff to skeletons as they should.

For the Spectres, I am still debating which ones, but it's purely supportive ones. Carnage Chieftain is especially interesting because they give AoE Frenzy which is a huge damage buff, and with Minion life they have about 10k hp. There's also a chieftain version that gives power charge, but really not as good.

Alternatively there are multiple monsters you can get that curse, removing the need for a CoH set up. Necromancers in particular, 10k HP, 4k ES, they cast level 20 vulnerability 2.44 times a second. There's a Merveil mob that also casts vulnerability, higher cast rate (4+ times a second) but she also tries to use Wave which puts her in danger and only has 6k HP.

Overall, ignoring frenzy charges, this sets me at around 2.4m shaper dps, 7k ES, and gives me a lot of flexibility.
Last edited by Icemasta on Mar 18, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info