STUPID MAP DIDN'T DROP ANY MAPS /mad af

*throws a whale at someone -.-

Okay one map I suppose.

/hops around crying

AND STUPID BOSS WAS PAINFUL /throws a rock at someone
IGN: I_NO
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
QuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarry
Last edited by I_NO on Mar 13, 2018, 4:34:05 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 6:52:17 PM
the image of you hopping around crying amuses me
5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
UR MEAN
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
QuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarryQuarry
Cry more? I see a steel net there....
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
At least it dropped a strong steel net for you RIP
I really need to filter that lol just been lazy
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
I'm so stocked up on nets now to where I'm considering putting them on the filter list as well.

Perhaps just show the thaumaturgy/necro nets only since I have a few hundred of those strong steel nets.

Though I am lazy as well, and I am curious how many nets I can stuff into my currency stash tab before it overflows while my alchemy slot remains empty.
"
Completed 34 ChallengesI_NO wrote:
*throws a whale at someone -.-

/throws a rock at someone

The whale hurt enough when it hit but that rock was just plain mean.

#sore #ouch #sadface

-Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info