Fix trading please

So when i finish the game and PRESS S to team up with people for mapping all i see is trade. Thats because you haven't implemented a good trading mechanic yet and gate trading behind buying stash while conviniently a third party site was set up to do it for you. How are you going to fix this?

Edit: I just put up a great map for people to play...everyone jumped in played and left after that. I explicitly said lets all map. Noone put foward a map of his own. This is a massive flaw in you system. You should have a system where someone can demand 6 maps (one frome every member to make a map party).
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Mar 13, 2018, 2:59:02 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 3:23:35 PM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
So when i finish the game and PRESS S to team up with people for mapping all i see is trade. Thats because you haven't implemented a good trading mechanic yet and gate trading behind buying stash while conviniently a third party site was set up to do it for you. How are you going to fix this?

GGG will not be fixing this. They do not want trade to be easy, or accessible, because it trivialises the game and bypasses the basic reward loop of a loot drop based ARPG.
Trading is fixed enough;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
yeah sure cause whispering a ton of people before u get an answer is as it should be :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Be happy you can trade at all.

Fixed.
basically GGG has said that they are totally cool with trade being a huge pain the arse
I dont see any any key!
"
satanttin wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
yeah sure cause whispering a ton of people before u get an answer is as it should be :')

Don’t tell me there’s not enough of price fixing on trade, that’s why it’s fixed enough;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
You must have missed the era where games didn't have trade systems at all.
'So i just posted 2 great maps for everyone to join and asked them if they could feed me maps afterwards to keep it going. No! They all leeched of my maps and left. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 13, 2018, 3:19:21 PM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
'So i just posted 2 great maps for everyone to join and asked them if they could feed me maps afterwards to keep it going. No! They all leeched of my maps and left. [Removed by Support] !

dude.....

you seriously dont see how that could be offensive to Jews?
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 13, 2018, 3:21:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info