Leo daily missions and PvP

Is it possible that one of the devs or somebody else can tell me how on earth I am expected to win even one round of PvP when the so called "matchmaker" match me, at level 39, against an opponent who is level 88?

This is impossible is it not? Yesterday I had the same except the guy was level 92 and he removed all of his gear and flasks, and it still took me almost 1 minute of constant firing to kill him!!!!!!

Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 7:55:41 AM
There is no 'matchmaking' just one queue, opponents are based on your character pvp ladder position, waiting time based on amount of queuing characters.

You can create a premade lvl 28 character and join low level queue.
Last edited by ThisIsABuff on Mar 12, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Really? If that is the case why does it say it is looking for a match when you enter the queue? Are you connected to GGG or you are just sticking your two pennies in due to your huge experience?
It says so because the result of queuing is the match.

It's just a two pennies worth of experience. Like "hold alt to show items"
"
AndyAngel1961 wrote:
Is it possible that one of the devs or somebody else can tell me how on earth I am expected to win even one round of PvP when the so called "matchmaker" match me, at level 39, against an opponent who is level 88?

This is impossible is it not? Yesterday I had the same except the guy was level 92 and he removed all of his gear and flasks, and it still took me almost 1 minute of constant firing to kill him!!!!!!

Just hit them harder, sounds like you aren't doing enough damage.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info