[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Alkaizen wrote:
"
blah2k6 wrote:
Which spectres do you use?

The recomended ones in this build:

"
The spectres you're looking for are Carnage Chieftains, which can be found in the Old Field in act 2. Spam Desecrate until you get the right corpses. These provide frenzy charges to nearby allies. They are heavily restricted by mana, which is why we use Blood Magic support to let them grant charges more frequently. Once your Raise Spectre gem reaches level 19, you'll be able to have 4 spectres at once. At this point, use two Carnage Chieftains and two Host Chieftains (found in Riverways in act 6, provide power charges).

two Carnage Chieftains and two Host Chieftains

Are they still necessary if you have the Vicatario shield with Necromantic Aegis?
I think game i just bullshit. No matter how perfect build i make i always RIP in HC at Tier 9 or Tier 12 maps.

Level 84 Femur staff of saints 6 sockets 5 linked, insane life pool 5,4K with 1 K ES, arctic armor, Discipline, Bone Armor level 20 skill from ascendancy, enfeeble + Flesh offering on cast when damage taken. Gems were at this level some 23% some 20% with + level from Global ascendacy + femur staff.

Fucking ripped again, now from Tier 9 Promenade bosses like WTF. With 4 Sceptres 9 zombies + 2 carrion golems. Fuck you Path of Exile wasting peoples time.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 15, 2019, 4:19:23 PM
"
Farystar wrote:
insane life pool 5,4K with 1 K ES, arctic armor, Discipline, Bone Armor level 20 skill from ascendancy, enfeeble + Flesh offering on cast when damage taken. Gems were at this level some 23% some 20% with + level from Global ascendacy + femur staff.

Doesn't look that insane a life pool?
I don't see any benefit using Feeding Frenzy over Minion Speed other than the aggressive status, doesn't Minion Speed give more dps?
Feeding frenzy gives the skeletons the dash skill
"
viperesque wrote:
or a roughly 40% damage boost for your army. The spectres you're looking for are Carnage Chieftains, which can be found in the Old Field in act 2. Spam Desecrate until you get the right corpses. These provide frenzy charges to nearby allies.

is this still valid for 3.8 ?

people are saying it was nerfed/bugged and no longer functions to get frenzy charges to allies now.

i know it needs blood magic to work, but will it work at all now ??

did GGG decide to make it stop working ?
"
"
viperesque wrote:
or a roughly 40% damage boost for your army. The spectres you're looking for are Carnage Chieftains, which can be found in the Old Field in act 2. Spam Desecrate until you get the right corpses. These provide frenzy charges to nearby allies.

is this still valid for 3.8 ?

people are saying it was nerfed/bugged and no longer functions to get frenzy charges to allies now.

i know it needs blood magic to work, but will it work at all now ??

did GGG decide to make it stop working ?

I use 2 carnage and 2 host chieftains and have 3 frenzy and 3 power charges at all times. Not sure where you saw that this was changed/bugged but Raise Spectre/Blood Magic definitely still works.
Cheapest and most easy build i ever played...
Skellies does TONS of damage zombies and golems too.

Props good sir for a godlike build ;)
Just a quick 'thank you' for making this build-guide. This has been the first time I've played as a proper summoner and christ on a bike, what a smooth ride it was. Flew though Act 1-10, completed all red tier maps on the Atlas, plus took down Shaper on my own (unlocked Celestial Hideout too!), Uber Atziri AND Betrayal Mastermind at lvl 83.

Unless GGG nerf Necro (and the associated skills) into the ground next league, then this is a solid contender of what I want to league start with!

Cheers and thanks!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
Just in case anyone still wanted them, I've uploaded a ton more videos. Sorry for the delay - these were recorded ages ago, but PC/internet issues prevented me from uploading.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info