[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I dropped flame dash and CWDT and this allowed me to pick up pride with empower seems to be a large damage boost with a small-medium hit to effective life. I'm countering this with mana rgen rate on weapon etc seems to be working very well especially for bosses.
Thoughts on Impale support for single target? PoB doesn’t count it correctly, and my math says it crushes ruthless
"
N3vs wrote:
Thoughts on Impale support for single target? PoB doesn’t count it correctly, and my math says it crushes ruthless

He changed it to impale on his path of building
Yes impale seems to be godly on minions. It shines on high hp rares/uniques and bosses where the skellies can get more then one hit in.
What about jewel dead reckoning??
just got it from random drop
Hello!

Just started following this build, but I'm lacking some information of what flasks to bring.
Anyone have any suggestions?
"
Fantom6o6 wrote:
What about jewel dead reckoning??

As far as I understand it, it doesn't quite fit in this build, being that skeleton mages use elemental damage.

I'm sure you could make it work, but breaks the "pure phys" concept and the mages don't benefit from brutality/melee phys/etc.
---
N00b extraordinaire.
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but when I play a minion build like this that includes flesh offering I use a 4L Winter orb-Cast while channeling-Desecrate-Flesh offering.

This lets you spam desecrate and flesh offering for relatively low cost. It's helpful when you want to start a fight buffed. You can also stagger the channeling of winter orb to desecrate the ground to replenish zombies.
Hey just want to say that Atziri is super possible on this build, did it on lvl 77 Necro following your build.

No issues just spam summon Skeletons and Zombies
Is it at all worth getting one of those elder helmets with immolate supp?
on top of minion life and damage that is, or is it wasted for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info