[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I am looking to improve my gear and i need some help. I can run T16 maps and do T15 blighted maps, but i do get one-shot pretty often against tough bosses. Any help would be appreciated.

So I've made it to Delve 299 and things are getting very tricky. What modifications to the build are needed to progress further? Do I need to invest into triple offering build?

Managed back to back Animated Guardian RIP. Acid Caverns T16 (shaper Awakened 8 ). Followed by Chimera map Awakened 2!
Last edited by Sed1tion on Feb 23, 2020, 12:55:22 AM
Somehow I have only one golem to summon. Got passive tree Golem Commander when it was needed in tutorial, tried different gear, unsocketed golem gems, still only one. Any idea why this happened? Googled the problem but didnt find anything =(
Thank you so much for posting this thread and build. I've had more fun, and gotten further in the game, with this build than in any other league. Here's to hoping it doesn't get nerfed to oblivion in Delirium.
"
KellyLark wrote:
Somehow I have only one golem to summon. Got passive tree Golem Commander when it was needed in tutorial, tried different gear, unsocketed golem gems, still only one. Any idea why this happened? Googled the problem but didnt find anything =(

Please don't take this the wrong way, but did you cast the spell twice? Two don't appear if you cast it just once.
Well, given the new cluster gem system dropping with Delirium, I hope someone way smarter than me takes up this build and updates it. I guess I'll finally be using Arc Witch as a league starter, not that that's a bad thing.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but did you cast the spell twice? Two don't appear if you cast it just once.[/quote]

=D Das okay, I did many things. Ended with using regret point on the passive tree and repicking that branch again.
I'm using wand (Midnight Bargain Engraved Wand) + shield (Shields Matua Tupuna Tarnished Spirit Shield).
Can buy a better weapon? Or Shield?
Hi guys!

Do u use Garb of Ephemeral for your AG?

How can I equip my AG with this body considering that in this build variant I do not have the power and intelligence levels required for? (600+?)

Is this only for the baron build?

Now i'm using a life 145 + 10% & some resists, crafted with "10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield".

Later edit: solved.
RD06702
Last edited by rd6702 on Mar 2, 2020, 1:26:34 PM
Amazing Build. I give you a thousand and one like.

During my first char in metamorph, I've literally tank it through act 2 before I face a few deaths due to accident attack (and during the trial)

But still, amazing build. Instead of worrying about potions, I've literally the greatest minion tank that mow down all targets. Doors, gaps, traps arent a bother at all cos minion rocks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info