The Celestial Cat

Microtransaction looks good. Not the cost of a game good.

Also won't be buying MTXs till a quality league that was well thought out and playtested is released.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Why are people in the thread saying this is good ect/ they will buy 2?

I guess I understand why people say "This is why we can't have nice things"

Why on Earth would you promote them putting up some pixels on a screen for an overpriced 30dollars to add to all the other overpriced pixels?

Does no one realise that, if they didn't buy it/throw their money into the trash bin, GGG would be forced to sell it for cheaper, and we'd all benefit?

Same pixels, less money required to unlock.

If you want to waste your money, you can go ahead and just donate to them. stop ruining it for the rest of us.
The Cat looks sick as fuck that she can fly is fine too but that she does it ALL the Time is a little disturbing specialy the way she does it. xD

Edit. To say it simple if you dont like the PRICE dont buy it but stop hating on GGG for it the entire Game is free for you to enjoy so why are you hating on the way GGG gets the money to keep the Game free?
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Mar 12, 2018, 6:26:05 AM
What a lil cutiepie!

Is it the younger brother of the Cosmic Cat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLaTYjgaR_E

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Mar 12, 2018, 6:33:58 AM
"
callalistah16 wrote:
Those 2 at 00:24 timestamp should get a separate room in the hideout lol

LOL they makin' kittens behind the stash!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
I was watching the video on mute when the theme from Kiki's Delivery Service (Ghibli) started playing through my headphones. I thought GGG chose the right music at first before I remembered I had muted the video.
30$ mtx is not ok
celestial sheep, when?

i think you miss a great opportunity there!!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
MTX is great in all, you have to make money I get that but there's bugs that have been reported a week ago that still haven't been addressed or fix, it's making me question where I'll spend my money from here on out.
Never got the obsession some ppl have with cats etc. Don't play pet classes myself and don't care about companion pets either. A dire wolf or something would be cool atleast... i guess. The space cat itself is aight i guess. I dunno what type of person spends 25 eur or whatever on 1 small pet in 1 game though... but cashing in on those ppl's obsessions is a good way for u to make the dough GGG... so u got some skill :D
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 12, 2018, 7:41:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info